Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of your Smurfs playing tricks and enjoying spooky treats in our Halloween Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balloons

Comment

• bats

Comment

• ghosts
        Last edited by SmurfAggie99; 10-31-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Daytime

Happy halloween, everysmurf!!!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            love your pictures!! Halloween is your favorite time. happy Halloween SmurfAggie‼︎🎃🎃🎃

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Halloween! 😈🎃😈🎃😈

• HAPPY SMURFY HALLOWEEN!!!

Attached Files
          Last edited by Nalyn Yuson; 10-31-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Nalyn Yuson
            Nalyn Yuson commented
            Editing a comment
            geez, i'm having trouble with my screenshot dimension, i hope someone could help me..thanks!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Your Halloween area looks nice and festive

• An updated and still in progress look of my new Halloween corner. It joined my villains forest!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This all looks super, Evanna! I love all the areas- the color combos are perfect!

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            i like the picture of Gargamel and his family gathering in the wood. they look really plotting something!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Your Halloween/Fall area looks fantastic! I love all the fall colours and especially the Villains forest!!

• Hi, hope I'm not too late! This is the first time I'm competing in a Smurf Village contest!
          The Halloween is celebrated in my village with a special activities such as a haunted house, an outdoor cinema with snacks, a pumpkin carving contest, a halloween themed circus, an outdoor candy buffet and many other activities.
          This year's mascot is the sheep which can be found all over the Halloween party!
          There are rumors of a monster living in the swamp lake over the fence.
          Here are a few things you can try to find:
          •Find an hidden owl in a tree looking over the smurfs.
          •Find a lost pumpkin bucket stuck in a tree.
          •Find a mouse hole.
          •Find how many sheeps there are.
          •Find how many owls there are.
          •Find how many pumpkins there are.
          •Find how many "squash groups" there are.

Hope you enjoy this little treasure hunt
          Last edited by Lo Luv; 10-31-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Very nice Halloween section! Love the treasure hunt idea!

• Happy Halloween i hope all of us enjoy scary halloween and hope you win the event and received all rewards.Enjoy your halloween👻👻

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Happy Halloween🍁🍂🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🍁🍂

• Who won?????

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            They’ll announce it in this thread and on facebook eventually. They’re probably deciding and are also busy with the next update and trying to get that out.

You’ll know when the winner is announced.

• I can't get enough of Halloween, take a look at one of my spooky corners, can you blame me? 🤗

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf
            Oops, I meant the Halloween Ballon Ride ones! But I can't find those in my storage or anywhere in my village. I either never had them or accidently deleted them

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Evanna I figured you meant those ones since they look so similar. Is your storage in your Main Village really full by any chance? Mine is, and I keep worrying if there is a cap and something like what happened on the Mountain with items disappearing due to the whole sharing of crystal storage will happen there too 😖😖😖

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf
            I don't think it's too full... I am not sure actually. It would be good if we could see x/x to let us know how many items we got in there in total and how many the storage can hold.
            It's just strange, because I remember being totally into these balloons, then thinking they are too expensive, but I kept coming back to them because they are super cute, and I thought I had just gone for them in the end. I don't want to blame the game; it's possible that it was my mistake somehow. I hardly ever delete items by accident, but it has happened.

• Quick Contest update everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that the winners are still currently being chosen, but they should be announced soon. With so many wonderful entries, the Team needed to take their time selecting the winners.

Comment

• Greetings Smurfs‘ Villagers!

Thanks for all of the amazingly smurfy, yet creepily spooktacular Screenshots! You've truly made this Halloween contest one to remember! With so many amazing entries, our judges had their work cut our for them. After much deliberation (and candy), they settled on the following:

Our three winners
            • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com is gobluem (Post #91)
            • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com s happybird (Post #18)
            • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries + a Halloween Goodies Package provided by Smurf.com is Jenny Rosa (Post #44)
            • We've also decided to award two Honorable Mentions, each with a prize of 50 Smurfberries to Morning Sky (Post#68) and Cupcake (Post# 67)
            Winners have been notified by Private Message and or e-mail to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filters, and keep an eye out for your Private message/email.

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered and if you didn't win this time, don't worry! We have even more Contests planned for the future and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sincerely,

The Flashman & Bongfish Teams

Comment

• cogratulations winners!! your posts are all great!!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊 actually, this contest made my halloween even happier🎃🎃🎃 thank you all participants and Bongfish!! maybe the next is Christmas village contest. it will be great and i'm looking forward to December😄

Comment

• Yay!! Congrats to all the winners!!

Comment

• Great work!!! They look awesome!!!☺️☺️☺️

Comment

Working...
                  X