Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of your Smurfs having fun in the Island sun with our Golden Summer Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share pictures of your Smurfs having fun in the Island sun with our Golden Summer Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

The Smurfs' Village Golden Summer Contest is now over and the winners have been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

We hope all of you are enjoying the Smurftastic Golden Summer update and are ready for another Contest! Whether it’s your newly decorated Water Expansion, or your creative Golden Building project - we want Screenshots that show off your Golden Summer Village! Pull out all the stops and let us see your Screenshots in all their Golden splendor! Use any area, the choice is yours!

How to Play:

To enter the contest you'll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off the Golden Summer Update. The Screenshot can be from any village area, but it must showcase at least some of the recently added Golden Summer update items. You can focus on one small section, or create some truly amazing zoomed out pics of your entire village!

Rules and Guidelines:
    • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using bbcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • *Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Sunday, August 20th at 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners:
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries and a Golden Smurf Statue provided by Smurf.com
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries and a Silver Smurf Statue provided by Smurf.com
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries and a Bronze Smurf Statue provided by Smurf.com

*Want to know what else goes on in our Smurfy Universe? Follow the official Smurfs Instagram account and share the #SmurfHappiness <3

The Winners will be shared here on our Forum, the official Smurfs Instagram account, Twitter account, and our Smurfs’ Village Facebook page

*Make also sure to sign up for the Smurftastic Smurf.com Newsletter here and get news around the Smurf universe https://www.smurf.com/en/others?others1=1

Additional Guidelines:
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. The Smurfy Statues are not made of metal, nor were they produced by Smurf.com or Flashman Games. Statues are approximately 30cm (12”in) tall. The Smurfy Statues cannot be shipped to Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or Cuba. *

Hey Smurfs‘ Villagers!

Thank you for brightening up the end to our Golden Summer and turning this Screenshot Contest into a spectacular event. We had many great entries and picking a winner has been tough! Thank you for your hard work and sharing your creativity with us.

Our three winners:
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberries + a smurfy Golden Statue is Morning Sky
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries + a smurfy Silver Statue is yosinori saitou
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries + a smurfy Bronze Statue is Purple!
    • We decided to include a 4th Place and give out a prize of 50 Smurfberries to gobluem for his wonderful adventures of Smurfette and her exploration of the lost city of Gold! Thank you for impressing us!
    Winners have been notified by Private Message and or e-mail to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filters, and keep an eye out for your Private message/email.

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered and if you didn't win this time, don't worry! We have even more Contests planned for the future and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sincerely,

The Flashman & Bongfish Teams

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Your story made me smile, thank you so much

• Jenny Rosa
      Jenny Rosa commented
      Editing a comment
      That you have made very beautiful and the story very sweet 😊❤️

• sharonjoy
      sharonjoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Loved your story Yosi. Still smiling. 😂 Joycevivian.

What a great start to a neat contest two thumbs up.

Comment

OMG, these prizes are way too good! Who wouldn't want one of those metallic Smurf statues!!! You guys really outdid yourself on the prizes this time!!!

Comment

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the Forum and thank you for participating in this contest Trophy Smurf's Hut looks great at night! Very lovely

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Your Smurfs are on a mission! Looks like Trophy Smurf has inspired them to head west and explore the more mountainous side of the island! Twinkiepie is right, Trophy Smurf looks fantastic at night!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Great night shot of the glowing hut- what fun!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Giovanna Chiarello! Thank you for participating in this contest! Such a busy and Smurfy beach bar!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a conga line that ends at a Smurfy beach resort, how great is that!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          They are stampeding to get to the beach!

Here are are a few Golden Summer screenshots from my island!

The main part of my island is dedicated to a Tiki Resort! It is my Smurfs favorite place on the island with relaxing activities and spots to stop a sip a cool tropical drink! They also like riding on the rare exotic birds that nest on this part of the island!

Here my Smurfs are camping on a "Desert" island! What better way to celebrate the summer than in the golden sands of an old west desert!

This golden summer screenshot is insired by ancient Japan, the impressive golden trophies of Karate Smurf are showcased by beautiful blossoming cherry blossom trees! Sure anywhere else they bloom in the spring, but on my island they bloom all year round and they look best in the heat of a golden summer!

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful areas! Each one is just the opposite of the other.

• DharmaSmurf
          DharmaSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I would definitely like to stay at your tiki resort, Purple!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Those three areas are all so different and all so well done. Your pictures are always some of the best and I'm convinced you have one of the prettiest villages out there. Thank you for posting your creations!

Your tiki resort looks so real and it's perfectly decorated! I'd love to spend some time there
          But really, all three pictures showcase your talent!

This is really tough. If the entries are supposed to feature new items added with the update, well 90% of the new items are SB or EO only items....so all that's really available for everyone to use is a palm tree, a plant and some rocks. Everything else is SB or real money items.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that's why it was worded "at least some" of the new items. They aren't saying it has to be all about the items from the last update, just that at least some should be featured in your screenshots

And with all the Wonders giving us SB every week, I'd say the SB items are available to pretty much everyone too
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 08-08-2017, 09:57 AM.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Skydiver, I doubt they will be that strict, they are just looking for everyone to have some fun! If you really want to win, and who wouldn't with those metallic Smurf awards, just place a few of those new palm trees in your screenshot! I seriously think having fun trumps any other rule in the contest, do your best, I would love to see what you come up with!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          The statues are lovely. If they were in a store front I'd consider simply buying them for the fun of it.

Golden summer at the beach:

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid, they use to be in the Lucky Smurf game in the main village, but I think these came from limited time offers a way, way long time ago. Unless Morning Sky is on a Android device, I think they might have them in their menu.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm on IOS and I don't remember where they came from.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That reminds me of some popular vacation spots where the beaches really are that packed. Top marks for realism!
          (Just usually not with animals but with people...)

Looks like the smurfs brought their pet dogs and let them have some beach fun, too!

Golden summer treasure island:

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Your village overflows with Summer fun!

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i like this pirate hideout area. the dam used as wall is a good idea!!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooooo... treasure- I love treasure!

Here are two screen shots that feature my Golden Summer village away from the island!

My Smurf's Hanging Gardens of Babylon with its mythical waterfalls and tropical plants!

And my Smurf's Hidden Himalayan Palace, high on top of Everest where snow and ice stay even in the heat of the Golden Summer!

Comment

Here is a screenshot of a villainous Golden Summer! After nine seasons of the original cartoon Gargamel was never able to turn Smurfs into gold. I always felt bad for him and just once wished he would capture six Smurfs to use in his magical formula, sadly for Gargamel it never happend, but at long last this update finally lets us parade Golden Smurfs in front of a Gargamel! This screenshot captures his delight!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Love this so much 😂😂😂

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          To cute, Purple!

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          To funny! One of my favorites!

My Smurfs are enjoying their summer! On the island, the sea kayakers are racing Surfing Sheep to see who gets to shore first, and the penguins are frolicking near the lighthouse!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Looks so great! Can't believe you have THREE deserted islands!! I think a smurf has fallen out of his kayak😂😂😂

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The reef area is beautiful, and how can you not just love any screenshot that has the new surfing sheep!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That one penguin is full on ''I believe I can flyyyy'' hahaha
          I want to kayak there, too!

On the Mountain, the king has opened the castle grounds every weekend to visitors, and provided wonderful entertainments! They can watch a Smurfy play, or watch the Princess shoot apples from the air! They can also visit the dining area for snacks and watch Big Mouth eat (gross and entertaining at the same time) and spy on the golden dragon's hoard!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          This is one lavish upgrade the kings castle has gotten!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, this is one deluxe supersize image, I love it! Great King area, all of it is fabulous, but I love the dragon area most!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Lovely idea! Very generous of the king to invite the smurfs to join him for a weekend.
          First I wanted to say that I love that a smurf decided to get comfy on the king's foot pillow, but then I had a closer look and realised that it's the thing where a smurf is tied down! Oops, haha.

The villains all got together in the MV and decided to do an upgrade to their castle compound, hoping to lure the Smurfs inside their flashy golden walls. Gargamel didn't have enough money to upgrade, so he forced Azreal to give his walls a quick coat of yellow paint with his tail! [This made Azreal exceptionally grumpy, and he decided to take it out on Gargamel's mother- after all, it is her fault that Gargamel exists!] Morphio refused to upgrade by saying that yellow is just not his color...

Brainy told everyone that he thought the villains had turned over a new leaf, and suggested that he, Brainy, would start giving tours of the golden palace. Luckily, Papa was not so easily deceived, and, taking a cue from the dragons and other Chinese items used in the decor, has named it the Forbidden City!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your villains area, it looks even better in gold!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Love the new golden decor, and the storyline! It could be straight out of the Classic Cartoon

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Said it before, will say it again: Spectacular design!
          I didn't see Balthazar's orb for a moment and it first looked like he and Hogatha were having a heated argument, hahaha
      Working...
      X