Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.50.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried to upload directly.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no, only copy / paste seems not to work😭

or use another site such as the one below and then get the bbcode the full linked option and copy and then paste here, it does work as I just posted a pic from my magic meadow game

https://imgbb.com/
    Last edited by debbles smurf; 08-02-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Spelling Bee What about the contest? http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...enshot-contest

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky It should be starting here soon. Most likely early next week. We had to make sure it was truly going to be a Smurfy Golden Summer Contest to remember! 😉

Hi friends
      I need help. I have an iPhone 6 and have been playing Smurfs Village for 6 years. Unfortunately I dropped my phone today and shattered the screen so I need to go get a new phone
      How can I make sure that my game transfers safely to my new phone? Are there any tips that will help me? Honestly, I'm terrified that I will lose my game in the process. Thank you
      Phoenix

Comment

• Phoenix
        Phoenix commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you guys. I really appreciate your help
        Heading to phone store this afternoon
        Wish me luck💙

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Phoenix
        How do you go with your new phone? Could you transfer across??

• Phoenix
        Phoenix commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi friends
        Thank you all for your help and tips. My game transferred perfectly without any loss of progress
        I got an iPhone 7 plus and just love the bigger size. I see things in my village that I forgot I had!!
        Thanks again for your expert help
        Thank you Caro

Phoenix

Is there something going wrong with sending out EOs? No EO two days in a row!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        No EO's for three days now....??

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        An official statement from Bongfish would be very welcome.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll share something as soon as I get it.

Does anyone have a finished picture of archaeologist smurf's rewards I can't seem to get one prize, the 4th reward on the bottom row.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cute...it's extremely difficult to get I spent nearly 800 SB trying so far, still nothing.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        In my old game I spent 3000 - 3500 SB on the pika. Told myself I wouldn't try again, but played a few times also for other prizes and actually won it! Cost me maybe 150 SB this time around. But I feel like I deserve this after how long it took the last time.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love all of his prizes, but the pika is really special! I have tried so hard to get another one, but no luck! This is one real hard item to get!

Question: I've reached a new level and was building huts in the different areas. On my planet, I had the max amount of smurfs (125/125) but was able to build two smurf huts (no swoof huts; those are linked to the star signs though, I think. I have 81 swoofs and hope that's the correct amount). I couldn't upgrade them because I got the pop up that I've reached the max number of smurfs. Why was I able to build them in the first place? If I can't have any more smurfs, why is there the option to build huts? Shouldn't they be locked just like the swoof huts? Because like this, it's a waste coins and space.

Comment

Still no EO day 4... anyone know what's going on?

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Today is the fifth day in a row without EO. It started after the popup in the game about server maintenance:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 08-07-2017, 01:31 AM.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I saw that message as well.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey everyone! There are currently no Exclusive Offers being sent out to anyone so don't panic, you aren't missing anything. I should have some news regarding the EOs here soon. When I do, I'll share it.

Voy por nivel 31 y se me elimino todo en la aldea y la isla. Pero me da notificaciones del planeta de los tufos sin embargo desaparecio el coete para ir.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by Pitufina17 View Post
          Voy por nivel 31 y se me elimino todo en la aldea y la isla. Pero me da notificaciones del planeta de los tufos sin embargo desaparecio el coete para ir.
          Pitufina17 Hi and welcome to the forum! Hopefully one of our Community Members can help translate your post for you. I tried doing a rough translation, but wasn't very successful (I think you are saying you were on level 31, but lost all of your progress and then something about notifications on the Planet but your Rocket disappeared?). Hang in there!

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going through level 31 and I was eliminated everything in the village and the island. But it gives me notifications of the planet of the tufts however the coete to go disappeared.

Any news on the next update... this one is tarnishing.

Comment

• ChristineB
          ChristineB commented
          Editing a comment
          Bongfish any news on the upcoming new update? Thanks! 💙

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, i'm still struggling to win that last item on my iPad and honestly I'm getting bored with the endless failures.
          Sometime new would be greatly appreciated.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm... We definitely have something coming soon.

Hmmm..., what does Spelling Bees new picture say to us ???

... and Vintoxi's ???

... and Twinkiepie's ???

Last edited by Morning Sky; 08-22-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          Circus & Magic update?

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Again a medieval update for the mountain?

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it looks medieval. A court jester, maid marion and robin hood.

Just wanted to thank Bongfish for being so smart and having the smurfberry of the new wonder show above the walrus, not above the top of the lighthouse. If they had the berry show atop the wonder as it does usually, many people might not see it because they haven't bought the water expansion and haven't thought about/can't place it on the right side. So, good job, Bongfish. Thank you.

Comment

Has anyone seen thief smurf in Rarity Shop lately, I just refresh 700.000 and didn't see him once.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe you already have him in your village? i think some of huts and items ( Theif Smurf, Buzz fly, etc. ) won't appear again if you had one.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right, I had to look up the old thread...I was trying to see if he could be placed anywhere else other then the village.
        Working...
        X