Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.50.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.50.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.50.0

A Smurfy Golden Summer Update!

- Trophy Smurf adds new items to old mini-games!
    - Collect all 8 new items and unlock the Golden Smurf Award!
    - New Island Water Expansion!
    - Michael the Leprechaun now in Mega Mystery Boxes!
    - New Summer and Water items!
    - Discover the first ever water wonder, the Lighthouse Island!

Wow, that was fast. WHen you said next week I was thinking Wednesday or something.
    Sweet

Off to download now

Comment

Just downloaded...Love Yosinori's inspired surfer sheep...

Comment

Is there an "all dive" option for Scuba Smurf? That's certainly something I'd spend some of my hard earned SB on...

Comment

• Guinea Girl
          Guinea Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes please a dive all - "in any available water space".....or even designated with bouys like Funsizedandblue stated -- anything would help please please

• WeezieB
          WeezieB commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a great idea and I hope they can make it work! Been wanting a "dive all" for a while now.

• CBing
          CBing commented
          Editing a comment
          YES please!!! I have expanded my water area so loads of space for all my smurfy divers. Also a "delete all" shells would be awesome!

I said it will be a golden sheep

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment

• ChristineB
          ChristineB commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi,
          Was the Golden Piggy Hut EO offered already? I haven't seen it yet on my Smurf home page πŸ¦‹

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          ChristineB it hasn't been offered yet. This is a shot from the App Store and/or the YouTube video of the update

Can someone please share a picture of how big the water expansion is? Thanks 😊

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Here is how it looks on my iPad...

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright so it about doubles in size. Thanks cupcake 😊

Hi everyone! The great items this update are all based on a classic Smurf's episode! Purple published this link in the Sneak Peek', but it got buried in comments so I'm putting it here....

Purple said: "Here is the episode! It is a classic, it also has some great ideas on how Bongfish should judge the next contest! It also has lots of beauty secrets and tips for those of you that are interested! A must watch!"

Thank you, Purple!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34m9e5

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake Yes! It was so wonderful how they've implemented those from the Cartoon into the game. Very very cute indeed!

I have not had time to play any games yet, but the new prizes are added to

Island games

Karate and grandpa's game

Main Village
        Stocking stuffer, balloon pop, detective, Scaredy's, Wild's and Chill's games

There are a lot of golden menu items that are only unlocked if you purchase the Golden Coin Shop EO (and yay to them for labeling it an EO in the description, saves questions later)

Trophy is 35 SB, the water expansion is 40

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          From all those mini games, I hate Chilly's the most (lengthy gameplay and the fact that i can't skip free round to SB round).
          Is his prize on SB round?

Edit: After reading the next post I feel a little bit relieved since the items can be won on both rounds
          Last edited by Silver; 07-24-2017, 07:38 PM.

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118, can you copy this over to the Android release topic? I had questions and came over here hoping someone had posted. Thanks!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Done.

If you ever want to copy something over or link back, please feel free. Since I don't play android I always feel kinda silly jumping into a thread pertaining to a device I don't have.

Only one of the new prizes missing:
        Spoiler!

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          If they're available in any round that's good.
          I won the 'carmen miranda smurf'....aka one with the fruit hat in karate's free round

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi everyone. I can confirm that all the prizes can be won in both the free round, and berry rounds. The Development team wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to get these awesome items over time.

• Rjunior
          Rjunior commented
          Editing a comment
          The pink flower I got from balloon minigame for free !

I was wondering how Bongfish would address the animation of our hard-working smurf building the first water wonder. Looks like he can walk on water haha πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Jesus Smurf want to help bring a guiding light into the smurfs island world

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          What's so cute, he swims from hammer station to hammer station, so swims, hammers for a bit, then swims again.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Well... lol.. Jesus was a Carpenter was he not?

Love the new Island Update 🌊🌴🌴 Super pumped about the long awaited water expansion!! The fact that the Trophy Huts prizes are all based on a classic cartoon episode is awesome! Judging from what other players have posted the items can be won in both the sb and the free roundπŸ˜… I love the glowing gold colour of the new hut, I hope it gets added to our paint colours!!

Spoiler!

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-28-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm disappointed on the function (boost coins and xps). I thought it would come with something like raising the chance to win mini-games exclusive items

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Silver I like the xp boost because I'm still working to get to 100, but I don't really care about the coins either.
          I know that they have changed the exclusive item drop rate on some mini games, hopefully that keeps up

I've won 1 and 3, the fruit hat and pink flowers in the free rounds.

Comment

And android?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Chilean Smurf It's coming soon! They're putting the finishing touches on it now.

I hope they fixed Chilly's game with this new added game hut... I'm not wasting SBs trying for the impossible.
          Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 07-24-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            FYI the gargamel cake is in the free round of Chilly's game.

The update added a extra smurf on my mountain πŸ˜• I don't want to recover because I don't want to loss progress. I play on iOS with iPhone 6.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Alright I'll check that. Thanks Spelling Bee 😊

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Spelling Bee Today my smurfs count on the planet jumped again from 113 to 116. This means again 3 more smurfs! Before the update my count used to be at 110. I didn't count all my huts etc. but I'm pretty sure that I did not miss 6 smurfs all the years. To be honest I don't mind the 6 extra smurfs but I hope that that's it for now....

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            My planet smurf/critter count has been jumping around for a long time😣
        Working...
        X