Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.43.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.43.0 is live and available for download!

WHAT'S NEW

A very noble and valiant Medieval Update!
    - Add some taste of heroism to your Mountain Village with Sir Hefty Smurf's Hut and Medieval Hut Customizations!
    - New Smurfs: The Lost Village™ quest chain from Smurfette in the Main Village! Help her start her adventure to unlock exclusive rewards brought back from the Enchanted Forest!
    - Find the new Sir Lancelittle character hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!

So to unlock smurfettes stuff you need to do a quest from her. I already have smurfette in all areas so wondered how that worked

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Debbles ... I had to figure that out, also. First you go to the Main Village and if Smurfette has a heart over her head, you have to get rid of that by walking around with her until a smurf is nearby and you can tap her and let her blow kisses. After the heart goes away, an ! (Exclamation sign) will appear over her head. You might luck out and the ! Will already be there when you first show up. Tap on the ! And there are 3 very simple quests to perform. After that, all the items throughout the game will then appear as available items to purchase.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      The quests will take you about 4 hours to complete.

Has anybody else a Problem with the grove after updating? My friend has mother natures hut in her game master storage and it tells her that it is already placed. But it's only available in the grove, in all other areas game master tells her, that it is only placeable in the grove. Please have a look at this and get back to me. Thanks.

Comment

Here you could see it

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        She has found it into the storage after updating and asked me about it. She has placed the wonder already in the grove but hasn't built it so far.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm wondering if it's an artwork mistake.....like the game master costume that changed color when it was placed.

In other words, it appears to be mother nature's house but it's really something else.

• Vintoxi
        Vintoxi commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey LightofFire, thanks so much for posting this for your friend, if I may ask is your friend a Android user or iOS? Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Mother nature herself is availanle in other areas.

Comment

Thank you bongfiah for the land expansion. Am slowly sorting what was once a lovely place that turned into a mess back into a lovely place again

Comment

This seems to have just occurred. If I tap om the menu button or go to exit after moving stuff about on the mountain for about 30 mins the screen becomes very muddled. After exiting completely and then returning everything is ok but then 30 minutes later same thing

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            debbles smurf Can you please get a screenshot and share it? Thanks.

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            If I can I will. I will describe it. It is a jumbled lot of graphical squares of bits of the menu + the game+ game master all mushed together. It never happened before until this update. I play offline and had not experiemced and corruption at all. It seems to occur 30 mins to an hour of redecoratimg moving stuff about and either by clicking on the menu or exiting the game that the issue will appear.

Did anybody notice that the video hut is malfunctioning? I get the smurberry reward sign, but when i try to download the video I get a message that ther is an error. Anyone else had this. I already turned my IPad off, etc.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it has something to do with server issues. Gifting is buggy, my postman isnt working and even Reporter has hickups.

I couldn't connect to internet from game to watch videos or log in to receive daily log in bonus. Anyone know if this is a problem.
          ​​​

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Mrsad There may be something going on. Hopefully they'll be able to resolve it soon.

• chocolatefruitnut
            chocolatefruitnut commented
            Editing a comment
            thought i was the only one. I couldnt log in to receive my daily bonus...said there was connection with my internet but i tried wifi and mobile data and none worked. but when i watched youtube my wifi worked well...

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Fixed turned off wi-fi and device. Restarted device, turn on with-first, and reopen Smurf village app. And video hut and daily rewards are connected to internet. Thanks Francis B. with support.

Comment

does anyone have this problem with the storage hut on the island? if i store the soccer field, i am unable to scroll to see my complete list of items stored in the storage hut.

Comment

I found that the hut of the fireman smurf got abnormal too after the latest update, could you please tell me what I should do?
                Thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

Hi Everyone! A new Medieval Contest has started! Enter today for your chance to win Free Smurfberries and Smurf Comics!

Become a Bard and write your very own Smurftasic Tales with our Smurfy Medieval Ballad contest!

Comment

Working...
                X