Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us know which new Special Smurfs we should add next to Smurfs' Village!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us know which new Special Smurfs we should add next to Smurfs' Village!

Canon smurfs or Freestyle smurfs?

Comment

• Vintoxi
      Vintoxi commented
      Editing a comment
      I would recommend just detailing which ever you like, it's always great to have a variety of ideas ^^

Vanity, Hefty, Baby, Smurflings, Jokey, Greedy, Wild...in the Grove, please ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      And Lazy, Poet, Clumsy, Farmer, Dream, Tailor.....

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please๐Ÿ˜Š

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Wildling in the grove would be great!

Thanks Spelling Bee! looking forward to seeing some of the great suggestions that you can all come up with!

Comment

I am excited too! Thank you Spelling Bee

Comment

i want Rebel smurf. and he should be added to Mountain area definitly. ( of course with a land expansion!! ) because he appeard in the King smurf episode.

and in addition to him, maybe also adding rebel costume for his comrades would be even better, i want them! ( maybe it would be good to add them as one of the rewards for his minigame. )

and i like that prisoner costume.๐Ÿ˜i want that, too!
        and their hideout camp looks cool. this also should be added as a Smurfywonder!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be cool if they used the forum or Facebook with Spy Smurf. Players could check in on the forum daily to get secret passwords for Spy Smurf for prizes.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That hide out looks super cool indeed! Look wise, I think it'd fit the main village (or maybe grove) best, but it's already so stuffed. And as you said, he would be great on the mountain! Good idea!

• Dsmurf
          Dsmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Love this idea!!

I dont care which smurf should be added next because i really love them all,as long as it brings addiction and fun to the players..maybe the idea to make more than one smurf hut in each update would be pretty good for me :-)
        And my suggestion is add the seller smurf that appear in the elite vip EO with hut because he is so cool..and his hut gonna show daily EO by tapping on it XD..
        Last edited by Witch Smurf; 02-07-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

My ideas

Queen Smurf for the mountain.Yeah, I know she's not canon but King has to be lonely and the new movie may be setting precedence to put more ladies in the mix. Queen could come with some new castle decorations, or maybe some expansion to the castle that, once built, has it give 3 SB a week.

The Grove seems to be a great place for Robin Hood Smurf. I know he's been an EO, but maybe there can be an EO nd a SB one (like there is glow smurf)

Smurfs with games would be: (with versions of their village games or different versions of them)
          Lucky on the mountain
          Jokey on the mountain

Timid smurf somewhere with a village event or maybe finding him hiding in the village (just please at least 45 seconds or more of time please or maybe hes like grouchy or scaredy that you find him hiding for the XP, maybe he walks around with a bush or fan or something that he hides behind and when he's hiding we tap him for points.
          Crazy smurf with a different version fo grandpas' 'find the difference' game...perhaps crazy makes things in images 'crazy' and the players need to find the changes (like yellow things turning purple, trees growing upside down, etc)

social smurf perhaps to replace reporter's tweet bonus....get bonuses from social by tweeting or instagraming

Fisher Smurf for the island with a right expansion to expose more water (cause that limited beach is getting pretty crowded, but an up or right expansion would help that.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            These are all great ideas! I especially think we need Timid Smurf and Fisher Smurf added to the game, and I love your mini game AND the water expansion on the Island ideas!๐Ÿ˜Š
            Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-09-2017, 12:38 PM.

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Queen Smurf of a queen in general (we don't have one to match our king already, do we?) would be great and I love the idea of the castle upgrade!

Maybe Jokey's hut on the mountain could be upgraded for xp so that it gets a game? But I am not sure if programming that would be possible/not too much work.

I like all your ideas, but must admit I wouldn't care for Timid's game. I haven't bought Sweepy or Clumsy, but that's a personal decision and a matter of taste and your idea as such sounds good!

I think they need to add butterflies to the grove to get some life flying around

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            There are monarch butterflies available for 25SB under the "animals" category in the menu. And if you have Glow Smurf in the Village you can purchase his butterflies for SB in the Grove as well. And the newest Grove Wonder has them flying around it too๐Ÿ˜Š

Here are are a few Smurfs from the cartoon!

The space alien Smurf from the episode 'It came from
          Outer Smurf"

It's not everyday the village got intergalactic visitors, so when they did it was always fun! This little guy looked just like a real Smurf, but he could float around and turn upside down, he had super powers and could move objects with his mind!

The best part was how he talked in alien gibberish. He would be great in any area of our villages, but don't forget his spaceship!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            is that stingy blue ball his spaceship? i want to see that flying around my village!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd love him in space!

What about a trio of Special Smurfs, The Three Smurfketeers would be excellent adtions to our mountains!

Check them out ridding their frog steeds into battle! They were always there to help a Smurf in need!

They are from the episode "The three Smurfketeers"!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I like the frog steeds!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I love them! They would be amazing on the mountain indeed!

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a great idea!

And what about the Sheriff of KnottingSmurf! He is from the episode "the adventures of Robin Smurf", it's a classic!

He is a cheerful little fellow that can bring some law and order to our villages!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            On the mountain or in the grove with Robin as skydiver118 suggested!

And what about Papa Smurfling! He is from Season one!

from the episode "The fountain of Smurf", Papa was a lot more fun as a Smurfling!

Comment

And what about Super Smurf, from the season 1 episode "Super Smurf"

Have him fly around the village protecting our Smurfs from villains!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              ooh i want to see him flying around the village! not walking around! even though we already have his costume in the island, he should be added!

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              He would match Morning Sky 's sheep!

And what about Grey Smurfette from the comic The Smurf Menace!

Comment

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              In the main village or grove! Maybe the grove moreso than the main village.
          Working...
          X