Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Introducing Flashman Games and Bongfish!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the new update made by Beeline or Flashman Games? I would really like to know when we will get an 100% Flashman Games update. That will give us a really good idea of the quality of the new studio and the direction they want to take the game.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess Bongfish is the Development Team aka the important people, so what I really want to know is when they are 100% taking over and when the content is 100% coming from them!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Purple. As you know, there is content being worked on in various stages leading up to the release of each update. It's my understanding that iOS version 1.40.0 was worked on by both Studios. Going forward, the new developers will be handling everything. There may be certain elements that were already in the pipeline by Beeline, but the iOS version 1.41.0 update will be nearly all them.

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post

Hi all. From my understanding:

[.......]

If your progress kept resetting and you did not do a D&R, you may need to use the Hidden Recovery Menu's Restore Points after updating.

So, basically... as long as you didn't do a D&R you should be able to go into your game after updating and hit play..

Hmmm...if we are able to log in and play why would we need to use recovery? Can't we play on from the "reset point"?

And different question, my game kep on resetting to oct 22nd. But during testing I was able to play two days and got a recovery point from that progressed village. Can I select that one and play on? Is it trial and error?

I'd rather use the highest level + most SB village but don't want to risk problems in future.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Tapasz View Post

Hmmm...if we are able to log in and play why would we need to use recovery? Can't we play on from the "reset point"?

And different question, my game kep on resetting to oct 22nd. But during testing I was able to play two days and got a recovery point from that progressed village. Can I select that one and play on? Is it trial and error?

I'd rather use the highest level + most SB village but don't want to risk problems in future.
      You may or may not need to do a recovery. If you go into your game and everything looks fine, you are good to go.

You should be able to select any restore point you like. For some players that will be a while back, others who were able to get a newer one set like yourself can use that one. The update is meant to fix the cause of all the problems, and fix the Hidden Recovery Menu so that they work correctly.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Cupcake. After updating you are just going to have to check. There is no one answer for everyone. The game should be working normally after the update, and all recovery points should work. The issues that were breaking them should be fixed.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, thx for explaining!

I have not been able to load my smurf village game in two weeks. It crashes right away. I reported it to the support team but have not heard back.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fiore, just wait for the update. It should drop any time now (as they've posted it was submitted almost 48 hours ago). see if that fixes it, if not Spelling Bee made a post up thread that explains what you can do to try and recover your village.

Hi everyone. The update is live for iOS. The Android update should be available shortly. Please take all discussion of the new update to the official topic located here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

• oldyschlumpf
      oldyschlumpf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the news, Spelling Bee.
      We are very excited,
      but no update is available.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Oldy. Head on over to the official update topic. It may take a little bit to show up in each country. Please take all discussion of the new update to the official topic located here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

I did delete and reinstall, about 12 dais ago this means i have lost everithing i have played for over 5 years???

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Danny. Are you on iOS or Android? If you are iOS, do you know if you have a backup to iTunes? Were you connected to Game Center? If you were on Android, do you know if your Google Cloud backup was working?

When you Delete & Reinstall your game, you also delete your game save, plus all your recovery points that were stored locally on your device. This is why players should NEVER do a Deleting & Reinstall unless instructed by either Customer Support or with the help of someone who knows what they are doing when they try and assist you.

If you do not have any backups, then you will need to contact Customer Support. They will go over what options you have left.

Jes i was conected to game center but i'am set back by 3 levels and lost my escavator on the planet swoof. And everything that comes with it Berry's, points etc etc thats about 7months of playing. Hoe can i get this back??

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good that you had your Game Center backup to help you recover your village after Deleting and Reinstalling it. In your situation, sadly any lost progress can not be recovered. Your purchases however should be able to resent to you. Contact Support here and make sure to have your Support ID and any relevant receipts: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Will this forum's url change somewhen? Will it stay as is? Will there be a new forum? It is a Beeline forum, but the game isn't Beeline anymore, so I wonder what that will mean for it?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      More or less. The forum will just have a new web address, new name, and new branding. Everything else stays the same. More or less.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Works for me, thank you! Just wondered if all our content would get lost or would stay up for a bit while we move to a new, empty page and have to start over.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, in essence, the forum will be moved to a new server, get a new background but the content will remain....so same book, different cover, 'sold' in a different book store.

Does Bongfish have some plans to continue this game using different engine? Something like Smurfs Village version 2.0 or Smurfs Village 2 (where we can still continue using our existing village). Since we already know this current state of our game have reached it's limit (unable to add new space, unable to add more smurfs, so much bugs)

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Silver. There is nothing to announce at this time. I do know the new developers are hard at work going over the game's code and are heavily invested into it's longevity and continued success. Over time, Beeline was able to expand those limits and continue adding land expansions and new content. The new developers should be able to do the same if not more.

Hi Spelling Bee - not sure if anybody's asked yet but now with the new developers, will we continue to have EOs daily? Will they keep the same pricing offers? Or are they planning a different in-app purchase scheme? I haven't had a chance to check the game since the most recent update, but would appreciate some info and what else we can expect, if any. Thanks!
    Last edited by SushiSmurf; 11-04-2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• TBest
      TBest commented
      Editing a comment
      Great question! I'm curious too. EO is my favorite way to add great items and Smurfberries to my village!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sushi & TB. I'm pretty sure there will still be Exclusive Offers. As you can imagine, this entire transition is a pretty big undertaking. Once everything starts settling down, I'm sure they'll be willing to look into pricing and our feedback on that matter.

• SushiSmurf
      SushiSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ms. Bee! Please keep us posted.

Let's hope this changing in the development team will bring us serenity in the Smurfs Village experience... I must admit that ALL the scary problems of these last months have highly upset me, playing with the costant fear of bugs for whatever reason. Best wishes to Bongfish!

Comment

I would imagine that the Video Hut is the same way. Last time I tried I got nothing, but I would imagine that Bongfish needs to contract with an ad provider and decide what the reward should be. Potentially the same thing with the in game ads. New client, new contract.

And all this stuff takes time.

Comment

Add me on game center iOS ( Valarie62 )

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          There are still controls on the device and game center is in the settings, but Cupcake is right in that you can not add friends and haven't been able to since iOS 10 came out. Apple has put friending in the hands of developers and Bongfish has said it's something they're working on....however given how many games out there that seem to be in the same boat, that task seems to be a rather difficult one.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          But some games like Hay Day allready have it. So there is some hope SV will get it too.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is most certainly hope. It's just. large bit of infrastructure that developers now have to work on rather than just using what's there already, or what was there I should say.
      Working...
      X