Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to show your Sporty blue spirit in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow a zeppelin wonder moves around village! great!! ( although the picture of smurfette on the side is out of place in the medieval mountain😁)
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 07-19-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      that's right, Susi, thank you Beeline! ( although i wanted this in the village or island area😁)

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I didn't realize you suggested it Yosinori! I too would have loved this in the main village, but it looks like it will be a fun Wonder even on the Mountain!

• smurfintheair
      smurfintheair commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori you should work for Beeline! Your great ideas inspire them and you still know better how to perfectly implement them!! MV could have worked great with this one

That blimp is better suited on the planet.

Comment

Not sure if I like this theme on my mountain:/

Comment

Here is a little history lesson for the Development Team at Beeline, who think Smurfette's best use in the game is blowing kisses or being a pin-up girl on the side of a giant floating Blimp!

I think everyone knows that Smurfette was created by Gargamel to cause trouble for the Smurfs, but she was a far different Smurfette than the one that we all know and love! She had short black hair and a much bigger nose, and took Gargamel's orders without question!

He communicated with her with a magical makeup compact, which acted like a cool medieval cellphone! Most of Gargamel's orders involved blowing kisses and trying to get the Smurfs to fall in love with her, she played on the Smurfs emotions acting helpless and weak, and most of the Smurfs fell right into this trap!

She batted her eyes, and used her charm and sly ways to get the Smurfs to give her information that she could use to destroy the village! One of which was her flooding the village to drowned all the Smurfs! The plan backfired and the Smurfs ended up saving her from drowning. I realize up to this point most of you are saying that Beeline is right on the money with Smurfette, but this was only the first half of the episode, so read on!

Because of the goodness and self sacrifice of the Smurfs, Smurfette came out with the truth! That she was working for Gargamel, she begged forgiveness and said that her hearts desire was to become a real Smurf. This touched Papa Smurf and he attempted a never before used magic spell that would change Smurfette into a real Smurf! I can't go into all the ingredients here, but a few important ingredients were moonbeams and Smurfroot, he also use a super special magic star wand!

Unfortunately, Smurfettes change was in appearance only, and Papa Smurf told her she could only feel like a real Smurf by acting like one! She questioned Papa Smurf on how to do this, but he told her that she would know what to do when the time comes.

It didn't take long before Smurfette had her chance, because shortly after her transformation, Gargamel captured every Smurf in the village, and she was the only one left to save them!

In the image above Gargamel has them all! Every Smurf in the entire village, and this time he was going to cook them in a delicious soup that he and Azreal would feast on!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          personally, i like the black-haird version of Smurfette, too. she had funny and lovable personality in the comics😄

Now here is the part of the episode where the story gets really good! Because in order to save the Smurfs, Smurfette becomes one of the first ever Saturday morning transgender superheroes, the Lone Smurf! (Those of you that are long time players remember the Lone Smurf from our game, back when, for a brief moment, it looked like Beeline was going to do more with Smurfette than blow kisses)

In a series of surprising and amazingly heroic events the Lone Smurf single handedly saved every Smurf in the village, and in addition gave Gargamel the wopping of his life! Just look at Lone Smurf's aftermath, Gargamel is heavily bandaged and using a cane, all curtesy of the Lone Smurf!

The Smurfs heaped on praise for the Lone Smurf, and they could not believe his heroic efforts used to save them! They marveled at his athleticism, his intelligence, and his wit that he used to outsmart the evil wizard. When it was revealed that it was actually Smurfette under the Lone Smurf mask, the Smurfs at first could not believe it, then they all cheered because they absolutely knew that for the first time ever Smurfette was now a real Smurf!

The Smurfs were so happy about it that they had an amazing celebration in their village, and even Grouchy admitted that he loved the Smurfette, but he hated anyone to know about it!

Remember, this was only Smurfette's first appearance, and through the nine years of awesome episodes Smurfette had countless heroic acts! She served as Papa Smurfs second in command, and she showed more bravery than almost any Smurf in the village, and the best Beeline can do with her in our game is use her as a cheerleading pin-up girl. Seriously, she couldn't even drive the blimp?

I know the graphic on the side of the new blimp is never going to change, but going forward Beeline please give Smurfette more to do than don costume changes and blow kisses! She was one of the best Smurfs in the village, capture her whole character from the 1980's cartoon, please don't just make her the object of the Smurfs affections!
        Last edited by Purple!; 07-20-2016, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Kareelia
          Kareelia commented
          Editing a comment
          You are awesome Purple!
          I love the idea of a less kissy Smurfette..
          Transgender Smurf idea is awesome!
          The Smurf brand owners would do the brand a service by ''updating'' the gender roles out of the old stereotypes.
          Yay.
          The blimp.. Idk.. I'm lukewarm on that one..

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Purple, I can't wait to re watch this episode during lunch.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Kareelia, I remember a few years ago on the old forum there was a some discussion about Vanity's gender identity. A member assumed Vanity identified as female because of their flowery hut and hat, so she placed them next to Smurfette so the two could be neighbors and BFFs. She was shocked to find out Vanity was considered male in the cartoon! After that, Vanity as trans or gender fluid became part of my Smurfy head-canon and it makes me very happy.

I love, love, love the Smurfy Blimp!!!!! The sport stuff does not interest me but that Wonder is gorgeous and interactive! Miss Smurfette looks great with her pom poms. I have the old figure of her with those.

The only downside for me is that on my Kindle I'm still trying to rebuild all the old Wonders I have on the old Kindle. My IPhone has them all(all the ones I wanted) except the pyramid with the anaconda. I'm still gathering seeds for that one. Oof. Guess I'm spoiled because I usually just use sbs to level the Wonders up.

Comment

You bring up a very fair point Purple Smurf. I will definitely put your concerns forward to the design team. Obviously anything we do with the Smurf's has to be approved by Lafig, however if it is in canon then it is usually something that may be an option for us.

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Bumble Bee, thank you for asking.☺️ One thing I have noticed is Smurfette rarely appears in the game dialog. I cannot remember the last time she 'said' anything. We don't have a whole lot of dialog, but when it does occur, it's always Papa Smurf talking to Brainy, maybe Handy, Nat, or other main characters, or even anonymous Smurfs. It would be nice for Smurfette to put forth some ideas and opinions about building projects, quests, whatever Papa Smurf is discussing with the other Smurfs in the dialogs.
            And, I'd love to see the Lone Smurf come back for a visit!

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            I actually would like to see smurfette as a more motherly figure who'll ask smurfs to go to the forest to pick some branches for cooking or for keeping warmth, go to the river to catch fishes for dinner, grow carrots to eat because it's good for the eyes, tuck smurfs in bed, etc, since she's the only matured female in smurf village and most females have this motherly instinct! 😁

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I want Smurfette to get involved in some action in the game! I love Smurfette as a hero, and leader, like she was in the cartoon! Have her the star of a mini game where she saves Smurfs from a villain!

Players really wanted a new XP collector in the Grove other than Fireman. What if she road Blue Eyes around the Grove collecting XP, that would be awesome! She could also join Fireman on his wagon, with fire hat and all!

Give her a job doing real work in the village, like every other Smurf! Have her pick up a shovel on the mountain and make her digs come with extra special rewards! Send her out on an island raft and do the same! What if she got super special rewards from fetching a pail of water from the village well!

The best is when you tap into storylines from the cartoon! What about a mini-game that feature her having the Smurfy touch, where Smurfette gave into her greedy nature and she turned everything she touched in the village to Smurfberry candy! We could tap items using a magic potion from Papa to change it back! You can see the little devil Smurf in this image giving her advice, which wasn't a good idea for Smurfette to take!

Of course, a great idea would be to give her the red Smurf leadership hat and let her make some real and significant decisions in the village!

And If there are any girls on the Beeline Development Team that don't like this idea, please tell them that their job going forward at Beeline will be blowing kisses to the men as they make all the decisions!

At the very least the next time you use a graphic featuring Smurfette, try to vary it up a bit, have her doing a task that the other Smurfs would do! Working on a significant project for the village, saving some forest animal, helping Farmer plant the fields, and she doesn't have to be only a cheerleader she can play sports too!

And like Happybird said, bring Lone Smurf back!

Hi Bumble Bee, do you know if the development team is catching up with the Android updates? as we only got the last update yesterday it will be aweful if this trend keeps going.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Julie. Bumble Bee posted this earlier today:

Originally posted by Bumble Bee

Hi All,

I understand your frustrations about our iOS and Android updates coming out at different times. But unfortunately because of many factors including limited people resources, different development processes between the two versions, different bugs that must be tackled in each version, and varying Apple Review times, it is not always possible for us to synchronize the two updates.

We do not purposely prioritize any of our players over others. This is simply a matter of finding a way to most efficiently release the two different versions of the games. Synchronizing the two updates would most likely force some players to wait even longer for the updates, while also leaving us less time and resources to add features and content and eliminate bugs. We do our best to reduce wait times for all players while also releasing the best possible updates.

Hope this helps clear things up!

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Spelling Bee, I did see Bumble Bee's comment a while after I asked the question. Thank you to you both for the explanation.

Dig this smurfy news! Get Grandpa Smurf's new Tool Shed to double rewards from all your mountain digs. Coming soon.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            THe shells are horribly annoying, but the burst of resources makes them doable, at least until you get caught up on resources.

Just keep digging/diving and get yourself a surplus. IT will happen eventually.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            ...and I thought this old topic is closed...

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            =P me too Morning Sky haha I was testing out the comment feature

Can we please have more land expansions in all other areas apart from the grove. Every area apart from the grove is overcrowded which limits what people can add to their villages.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Previously we have been told that all areas (except the Grove) have been expanded to their maximum capacity. Unless something has changed (which could happen),I am not optimistic about expansions in most areas.

• smurfintheair
            smurfintheair commented
            Editing a comment
            I desperately hope for an expansion in the MV!! A western one would be so great, and a southern one would be nice too!
            The mountain could surely benefit from an expansion as well.
            Hope this is not the case Cupcake. Tho I sometime heard so before, I never did directly from a Bee, so i'll keep on hoping... Plus items can still be placed at the very bottom of the MV for instance, partly beyond what we can see. So maybe its still possible...

The Shed should allow us to take the xp we loose by putting the crystals to storage automatically.A dig all upgrade would as be long awaited as pleasing.

Comment

• lotinia
            lotinia commented
            Editing a comment
            Only CrystalWest caught what i meant.When you place a crystal you get 500 xp which we miss when it goes directly to storage.Also the limit should go up a bit from 130.000 max because the levels available now afford it.I am 101 level i should get way more given i stored over 25000 crystals.Lastly i didnt know beeline said there is not gonna be a dig all function,althought i cant understand why.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the dig-all is a problem because the digs have to be placed somewhere and Must be placed every time, like the dives; there is no dive-all either. The only place we have a something-all is when the things are stationary, like magic shrubs or farm plots!
            Last edited by Cupcake; 07-22-2016, 07:10 AM.

• Guinea Girl
            Guinea Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be glad to have permanent dig sites. Maybe make it a paid upgrade for those who choose to have them -Of course the upgrade would have to come with a dig-all. I always put them in the same place anyway.

Bumble Bee, I am putting this here instead of adding it to Purple's eloquent plea for Smurfette above. You need to know how brave and amazing Smurfette really is. When she first came to the village, it was to help Gargamel destroy the village. After Papa Smurf changed her into her present form, she realized that all of the smurfs were fighting over her and she voluntarily left the village to go live in the forest by herself. Yes, by herself! In the big, scary forest.

In a later cartoon episode, Smurfette brought home a baby dragon and took care of it by herself. Yep, the girl brought the dragon to the village and cared for it!

In "Never Smurf till tomorrow", Lazy had one chore, which he fell asleep before doing. His job was to tie off the windmill arms before the big hurricane hit. He didn't do it and when the other smurfs ran into the windmill to tie the arms off, the storm hit and carried the windmill into a volcano. Can you guess what happened next? Of course, the volcano was about to erupt! The smurfs were able to rebuild the windmill, but they couldn't find Lazy. He was hiding because he had caused the problem in the first place, and he said he wasn't worth saving.
          Guess who braved the danger of the about-to-erupt-volcano to go to Lazy and bring him back? YES, Smurfette!!!!!

She stayed the night in a haunted castle in another episode.

When Bombast captured her and Clumsy, she tricked Bluster the dog into opening the cage so she and Clumsy could escape. She ran and almost got away, but Clumsy stopped to watch and when Smurfette ran back to get him, they were re-captured. She could have escaped, but she couldn't leave another smurf behind.

I could go on and on with examples of how great Smurfette is, but I don't want to take up all of your time.

Smurfette definitely needs to do more in our games than walk around and blow kisses. She is awesome, brave, smart, capable and under-appreciated!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Great post!

It really got me into the mood for a Smurfette mini game which is kind of action-ish. No painting flowers, but more like some parkour where you collect things, or a game where you run from a villain and have to jump over gaps or something of the like (similar to when she saved Clumsy, but I don't knowd about the rights, so maybe a gloomy setting where she is chased by something unseen and you have to jump to avoid rocks/get across gaps, etc).

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the post, Evabeva! As usual, it is thoughtful and heartfelt! Hopefully Beeline listens, and Smurfette is promoted from a kiss blowing Pom-Pom girl to a caring, intelligent, brave and heroic girl with style!

I like the idea of Smurfette being a little more than a kiss blower. I agree with the others, she should be playing a more major role in the game.

Comment

• smurfintheair
            smurfintheair commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe with a mini game (when gargamel's castle is added) where she would save the smurfs, like originally in both the cartoon and comic book...

Oh wow a new update announcement woot. We just got the android update but I am excited abt the next one a lot only because it is time for a different area to get some attention.

The Grove took so much out of me, just decorating and making the river look nice and fit in with everything on my map so far, ugh so much work. I need a break from that area.

Grandpa smurf's new tool shed looks nice , meh the blimp is kinda interesting but not too excited abt another wonder at this point.
          I just want to see more smurfs and please a land expansion in the main village and mountain.Or at least one of those areas.

Comment

I'm not a sports fan, but when is this update due ...I'm bored 😴💤. Been playing smurfs epic run, I'm just given beeline my money 💸
            Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 07-22-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X