Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to show your Sporty blue spirit in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to show your Sporty blue spirit in the next update!

Find Pharoah Azra hiding inside The Game Master's mystery box in our smurfy new update, coming soon!

Dig this smurfy news! Get Grandpa Smurf's new Tool Shed to double rewards from all your mountain digs. Coming soon.

Send the new Smurfy Blimp sailing over your Mountain Village in the next version of The Smurfs' Village, coming soon!

Game on! Welcome Sporty Smurf to your Mountain Village to help your Smurfs bring out their sporty blue spirit. Coming soon

i hope there'll be a land expansion in the mountain. there's no space for smurf olympic in my mountainโšฝ๏ธโ›ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿšดโ›น
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 07-18-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a problem lack of space

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      The Mountain is the most overcrowded area - we need more space!
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-19-2016, 06:50 AM.

• Astro King
      Astro King commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, more space pleeeeassseee....

Here's hoping he brings the golden trophy with him to halve the game wait time. Be the perfect theme. And hey, it looks like he runs instead of a massive soccer field.

Comment

Make this a mini-game...so long we didn't have an epic game in here!!!

Comment

Just in time for the Olympics! ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

Hello,

Still waiting for the last update on Android .... and now you announce the next one

Regards!

Comment

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Adrea, does this mean the android version will be even more behind. I was ok with the delay while things were getting fixed, but now it looks like the delay will be an on going event.

Oh no! The current update is just one week and a few days old!

Comment

I finally get a 3rd key, but what do I get....a blue star to a crop I don't even have- chili peppers which requires Garden shop that I don't have - that shouldn't happen,especially with how hard it is to find keys

--but yeah new update!- I hope they add the golden trophy too ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ™‚
            Last edited by Guinea Girl; 07-19-2016, 01:41 AM. Reason: Add happy note to fuss

Comment

• Gio!!
              Gio!! commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here! I finally collected 3 keys and got a coliflour star ๐Ÿ˜’

Wow. Seriously? That's super quick.
            Yeah. I agree. My mountain is a bit squishy. More room would be welcome.

And a giant, unstoreable sporting ground would certainly be unwelcome. Please no repeat of the island soccer ground incident.
            (Thank goodness for nice big cliffs and obliging magic palm glitches for solving that for us. Teehehee๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ‘)

Comment

Wow, like Amberglass said above, this is well timed for the Olympics! Weakling Smurf is the actual Olympic Smurf, but since he is already on the Mountain I guess Beeline felt that Sporty needed some time to shine!

Please tell me this time around he doesn't bring with him a gigantic sports field! The day I figured out how to delete that monstrosity was a glorious day for my island! We have the Roman colosseum on the Mountain, can't we just upgrade that to an Olympic stadium to save space?

I am excited that we are getting another update! And even though Sporty is not my favorite Smurf, I love that Beeline has timed this with a world celebration! Can't wait what new things Beeline has in store for us with the next teasers! Hopefully Sporty Smurf comes with more space on the mountain and lots of Olympic themed decorative items!

Comment

• Kareelia
                Kareelia commented
                Editing a comment
                Is weakling on the mountain? I have him in the island.. Or at least I think so? He is the one with blue and pink hut and all the gym gear, right?
                I'm confused! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I have him in my main village, but I thought it was an option to place him on the Mountain. I think you are thinking of Hefty, Weakling has a light blue and white hut with a bell test of strength thing in front of it. He has a green shirt and a hammer.

Weakling gives prizes like race track paths for growing special crops, he is one of the prizes from the Game Master 60sb boxes and at one time was an EO.

• Kareelia
                Kareelia commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah!! Right! I've seen him! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The idea of upgrading to an Olympic Stadium is super great Purple!! I cannot think of placing a huge monstruosity in my peaceful mountain: makes me gritt my teath! If only we could get SB from things in the storage sack!!! I would have stored many of the SB wonders

Comment

• Kareelia
                Kareelia commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too! Many of the wonders are hard to integrate in the decoration..

Send the new Smurfy Blimp sailing over your Mountain Village in the next version of The Smurfs' Village, coming soon!

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                ??
                Well that's from left field......

• supersmurf
                supersmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                wow! I like it soooo much!!!

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it all! Good thing I'm home from work for a few days...we're in the midst of a major heat wave. Mid 40's with the humidex for the next week ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'll spend the time indoors redoing my mountain.

Seems to be more football like than Olympic

Comment

Awesome I love the blimp! I just hope it is a set # of resources. Does anyone know if the last Tree of Life wonder in Meadow was % or set # of resources?

Comment

• Silver
                  Silver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Set resources, but the amount are insanely high.

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Guinea Girl: you can check the amount of resources here:

http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...llection-topic

• Guinea Girl
                  Guinea Girl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank y'all for replying & the info --- wow I guess those wonders won't ever get built unless something changes with a way to get a bunch more rare seeds other than just buying. It doesn't appeal to me either to just buy since the fun is in collecting the required resources to build

I love the idea of the interactive Wonder, but not that excited about the graphic on the side. Seriously Beeline, Smurfette can either blow kisses in our game or now she can cheer on the boys, but that is it? Would it kill the Development Team to, for once, act like she is more than just eye candy in the village?

Give Smurfette some respect, there is nothing wrong with her as a cheerleader or showing her affection to the other Smurfs, but when that's all she does, and can do, it is titanically out of canon to the Smurfette we knew in the 1980's cartoon. Smurfette was one of the bravest, smartest, most compassionate, and most interesting of all the 1980's Smurfs, but how would anyone who is introduce to her in this game know that.

Comment

• smurfintheair
                  smurfintheair commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You right Purple about a certain evolution of Smurfette over the smurf storyline. It seems indeed much more prominent in the cartoon than the comic books. Hadnt read your posts on the following page before commenting here btw. I mostly read the comic books and you sure have well explained the evolution of Smurfette in the cartoon. Thanks btw for always sharing your enthusiasm and smurfology!

• debbles smurf
                  debbles smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Isn't the naughties also a creation of gargamels.

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Naughties are not canon, Debbles. I wish they along with Gutsy were never added to the game. I'm not against adding new Smurfs, but the lowbrow humor and lack of sesativity to the established Smurf mythology really made me dislike the films. I don't think those sellout and opportunistic live action films should have a legacy in this game.
              Working...
              X