Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.31.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be because of this:
    (Which would also explain the lack on info and presence of the Bees)

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Not afraid they will stop SV, was just curious. And I think it's more of a webshop thing like I said in another post which is pending approval.
      However don't think they will push back the next update.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I'm hoping they don't push back the next SV update, because I just love getting them, but seven new EOs is strange, and they really must fix this new glitch. I can't find your post about the Webshop Tapasz, but that would be cool if they did that! Hopefully you are right on the money with that idea!

I really don't think this new post on the FB site has anything to do with Magical Meadow, regardless of what Beeeline is tells us, that game is so R.I.P that I'm not sure it can be resurrected, even getting new updates it's still been on the bottom of the revenue chart for months!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi all. I think it's just showing off the newly redesigned website for the Smurfs. Most likely it's been changed to resemble the graphics and style of the new movie coming out next year. From time to time, Beeline does post things on their Facebook pages that are cross promotional with the license holders that they work with.

• The song is to the same tune as 12 days of xmas

On the 26th day of march 2016
    A smurfs village forum member found
    A strange alarming post on beelines facebook page
    Come out and explain yourselves

On the 26th day of march 2016
    Everyone was alerted and stunned
    Why would that be on their facebook page

You have a large player base
    Is this not enough
    Is this the end

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice song Debbles. lol.

• This is the website: www.smurfs.com

Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-25-2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the link. It sounds like it will be an online merchandise shop?

• Feeling accomplished today! But still nothing from Dentist Smurf πŸ˜’. Otters, Hospital Bed, Ping Pong Table and Cauliflower Veggie Buddy.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! Wow, I'm still working on my first salad statue, and I still need the wagon from the Doctor hut! Your Smurf carnival area looks great too! How is the animation on the ping pong and other game table EOs, I have mixed feelings about them, the just seem so small for an EO.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Animation is nice, they are a bit small. They give 1250 XP so not too bad. I just enjoy getting items for SB purchases, I try not to buy SB without a bonus.

• Hi everyone. I believe the post today on the official Smurfs' Village Facebook was a cross promotional one to show off a newly redesigned Smurfs.com website. This type of post has happened before, but they have been for things like the Smurf movies and so on. To confirm this, I will check and find out for sure.

Comment

• I have a question about Rarity Shop... I have picked up every item from the past two update and have refreshed only to find the same items in rotation now. My question is, does the shop change seasonally. I'm hoping for Peewit, Johan, The King, Biggus Mouthicus, Hogatha and Harold... Is there a chance of seeing any of these items? I have a list of all the previous items I need... But these are my top choices.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        The way these updates are going... I don't see any previous EOs coming around lol, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I just feel once the EO has passed its prime 4-8 weeks it should just be added to the Rarity Shop. I'm sure beeline would make a good monetary gain quicker.
        Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 03-25-2016, 08:06 PM.

• Beijing-Ve
        Beijing-Ve commented
        Editing a comment
        You can refresh for 10000 coins , if you roam a bit through older posts in this forum you will find different ways to make tons of money quite quickly (e.g. a huge playground with multiple sand boxes and play houses). Most long term players have millions of coins (I myself about 30 million) that might be the reason why no one else minds the 24h timer because refreshing it isn't a concern. Hope that helps.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Refreshing isn't the issue, I have the coins... I spent a full day refreshing and bought every rarity item in the shop from a list I compiled from the EO thread. I think the 39 remaining items I need aren't in the shop yet. I got the added 5 from this update, I'm just getting the same items in rotation and thats the problem. Since rarity is new to me I was wondering if they release the item seasonal so I'm not wasting coins or time trying for them.

• Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        Beeline really likes balloons ( and statues )😁

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks awesome! I do wish Beeline would make the balloon groupings paintable!

• Since I've updated to 1.31.0 I can barely play SV. I crash so often. Sometimes I am only in the game for seconds. Am I the only only one?

Comment

• Ashley j
        Ashley j commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry to hear this! I just got my village back and have hadhad no crashing. I have not gotten wild or lazy. I was excited to play again but now I am sad because so many of my friends are having problems.I have lost a lot of great friends through last year because of all these problems and I would hate to loose moreπŸ˜” Miss you all!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beijing-Ve, I am very happy to hear you don't crash. You are also on iPad2 aren't you? No I haven't tried playing offline. I always want to try gifting but I will try offline and see if that makes any difference.

JudiBe, it's interesting that some players on iPad2 are not crashing in this update. I have a very full village so I'm deleting a lot from storage to see if that helps.

Happybird, I had too many pics for iCloud (without paying for storage) so I cleared them from my iPad and put them on my Mac. I will save some to disk but in the meantime I'm just using the external hard drive back up.

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh! I do buy the $1/month storage deal. Totally forgot about that. I've got 2400+ photos on here and no Mac, so paying for storage is definitely worth it for me.

I wasn't expecting the performance of my other apps to improve with more available free space. That was a nice surprise.

• Smurf balloon with helmet but papas balloon without helmet on planet! - lol

The Studio should take more time to create updates free of such faults.
      Why is the smurf balloon not bouncing like papa, smurfette and dog balloon?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        hahaha balloon with a helmet!πŸ˜„ and if the parade float next to the shop would move around carrying a smurf, i'd buy this hut.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This EO looks great! I do wish the Balloons on the planet all had the helmets, that would have been awesome! They need to have an upgrade to this hut in a future update where we can get new different holiday themed balloons! Hopefully this EO comes back soon at 9.99 without resources! Thanks for posting the image Morning Sky!

• Is it just me or are the Salad Smurf statues a bit creepy at night?!? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, was thinking the same too especially the cauliflower papa...thats why I am turning the effect off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Smurfy-smurfy
        Smurfy-smurfy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahah they are. Scardy smurf will get scared more than ever

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Is the Potatoman holding a hatchet?
        πŸ˜³πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

• In the mid-February update, I lost all my critters, some huts and the quests started from level 1, although most of the village is there and my level didn't change, I cannot access the island. I got the Easter update, and I still had the same problem.
      I use iOS 8.4 on the iPad.
      Looking forward to your response.

Comment

• Ahh! Finally!
        After the wild Smurf's update, I played the SB round like 10 times, but I couldn't get the sheep. Since my SB is limied, I gave up having him and stopped playing the game. Today, I played SV with Sonny (my beloved, beloved bird), and he accidentally pushed the 5SB button! Then what happened? I got the sheep!!! I'm very happy and Sonny is the best haha

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yosinori - he is really bad at playing game though He can't swipe the screen!

Cupcake - the wild smurf game is one of the hardest! And takes long time to finish one round...Do hope you can get one soon.

Sushi - from now on, I'll ask him if I use SBs for the 5SB round game. I'm happy to get exclusive items, and Sonny is happy to receive sunflower seeds. Win-win relationship haha

Happybird - I'm totally with you! The sheep is the cutest imo. His eyes are all covered and hidden I want the sheep more!

• Pam Tredway
          Pam Tredway commented
          Editing a comment
          When I do get the 15 caterpillar in the game I'll get a black bird or the Rooster! I did get the black wolf or dog or whatever he is! But I really want a Sheep! I hardly brought any of the Easter items cause I spend all my money on that game!

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Pam - Yep, the sheep is really hard to get. I got two wolves quickly, but no sheep before I got the sheep in the picture. Hope you can get him soon. Get some bunny chocolates and have fun your Easter Day

• For the last week, I'm restricted on the game. I can't go to the island, can't use smurfberries to buy resources, can't access movement via the vip quick move to different places..lots more minor issues- help!

Comment

• Are we ever getting Bluster for 9.99 without resources?! I feel like we have been waiting forever for all the really good offers to come back around for 9.99 without resources! Here. you can see Bluster longing for his early days of being a circus performer! I feel the same way when I look at the EO thread, when will he finally be offered for 9.99 without resources!

Just in case I didn't make it clear Beeline, please start the missing 9.99 offers without resources today!

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Today there is the ancient garden Shop EO again. That's what Beeline gives us for Easter! So disappointing!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Seriously?! The Garden Shop, we just got the same offer two days ago! A lackluster update just got worse! I was hoping for a Easter surprise to pull this update out of the gutter, or at least one of the really cool EO's from this update at a reduced price, but we get the Garden Shop, on Easter Day, what a disappointment!

• I did the update on my iPhone 4 and it wont open can anyone suggest how I can get it to open

Comment

Working...
          X