Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past Exclusive Offer Bonus items would you like Bongfish to put on sale again?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please offer the Swamp Monster again.

Comment

• Finance Smurf's Bank please

Comment

• Please!!!!

Comment

• Still hoping for the Smurf Lab $49.99

Comment

• Thanks Bongfish for offering the Polar Fuzzles!! Also thanks for putting the pirate ship back on Pirate Smurf's prize rotation.

Before the Winter update comes, can you please offer Snowshoe Smurf for $9.99 (no resource bundle)? I think it was only offered once, at the full price. Would love to pair this with the incoming Skiing Smurf. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	smurfsnowshoe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	206054

Comment

• Last edited by Suellen Barbosa; 01-20-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• AJ Smurf
              AJ Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              YES! That's what I want. Someone else asked for it too, so that's 3 of us!

• {"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"206984","data-size":"thumb"}{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t Views:\t1 Size:\t42.0 KB ID:\t206983","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"206983","data-size":"custom"}
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Suellen Barbosa; 01-21-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Still looking for the adorable Swamp Monster to be offered again.

Comment

• Pet Shelter and Smurfy Lab

Comment

• Does anyone know if they will be offering the Festive Fun Tree Hut again? I had a glitch in my gen1 mini iPad that day and couldn't get it and I've been patiently waiting for it to be offered again, but I haven't seen it. I'm so bummed!!! 😭😭

Comment

• Does anyone know if they will be offering the Festive Fun Tree Hut again?

Comment

• I see the crystal castle is offered again . . . But what about the Smurfy Lab?!

Comment

• Hi, can you please offer the Siberian Flying Squirrels for $9.99, thanks have a Smurfy day! 💙

Comment

• ChristineB
                          ChristineB commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Bongfish! I was finally able to get these cuties! 🤗💙🤗

• Please I need the homnibus wizard, mushroom shop and grove flower shop. I have tried over and over but I cannot get them. Please put them up please

Comment

• Can you please offer the Festive Tree Hut? I'm a Christmas baby and I missed it because of a glitch with my iPad, I really want to decorate Christmas trees. 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 Pretty please with sugar plum fairies on top. 😊

Comment

Working...
                          X