Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Beeline but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
    Yes, you need to keep sending in emails to keep the ticket open and Customer Support replies to you.

Hi Spelling Bee, I have sent 6 emails to keep the ticket opened and I only received 1 reply. And still I have not received my purchased smurfberries.
    It is now more then a month ago since I have puchased it. Is it possible to refund my money so that I can purchase it again?

Comment

Hi Tessya. I took a look and Customer Support has been trying to send it to you. Your last email reply to them was on Friday, so please go ahead and send in another one in today to make sure the ticket stays open. I know it's a hassle, but try and keep up with a reply at least every day, or every other day until you get some sort of resolution.

Comment

~~It looks like Customer Support wants you to just ask Apple for a refund of that Exclusive Offer. I'm very sorry, I don't know why that is; but I've done all I can. For what it's worth, Apple should not give you any hassles with a refund. Also, the St. Bernard can be found in the Rarity Shop for $1.99. Again, I'm very sorry.

With reference to post #25, I would like to thank you, Spelling Bee for helping me to follow-up with Beeline and relaying the messages on the refund. I managed to go through the refund process with Apple but my case has passed the period where refund is granted and required an approval, I still have to wait until the credit as promised. I am sorry that my response has come so late, Spelling Bee, you have been a good help in this community.

Thank you again.

Regards
        Kelly

Comment

Hello Spelling Bee,

Ik have already sent 17 e-mails to customer support since I have purchased the smurfberries, and only received two replies. But still I have not received my purchase. Can you please look into this matter?

Thank you!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            I will see what I can do.

I DIDNT RECIEVE MY SMURFBERRIES

Comment

I bought smurfberries for $9.99 but they just gave me 2 tokens of vip what should I do

Comment

Spelling been can't you help me please

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              As the others have said, you'll need to contact Beeline Customer Support. They will be able to resend your purchase.

Try to contact beeline support at the link above. You'll need to send them a copy of your iTunes receipt (or google receipt). there are directions at that link

I've had issues receiving items before and I just contact them and send them a screen cap of hte receipt and they replace my item, it just may take them a day or so

Comment

How long ago can a purchase be for it to still be send by Beeline? I made a purchase in January, wrote Apple three times via the iTunes link next to my purchase, but nothing came of it. I wrote Beeline once about it but only the other question I had was answered, nothing was done about the missing item. As it only was a Rarity Shop item, I was grumpy but let it be. I don't think I could still get the missing item (I still have the receipt), but question in general: How much later after the mishap can we still write Beeline about it?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Evanna. As long as you have your iTunes receipt, you can contact Support and tell them you lost the item and you can't get it back by recovering your village to an earlier restore point. They'll ask for the receipt and hopefully be able to resend the item.

I have no idea. I do know that you can always try to contact iTunes. You should try Beeline first, give them a chance to make it right. if they don't get back to you then see what iTunes can do.
              http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Comment

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Skydiver, thank you. I wrote iTunes via the link next to my purchase, but that didn't yield any results. I didn't write them a mail though, maybe I should have done that. I can try again to see if Beeline can send my item now. I won't get my hopes up because it's eight months later; I figured nothing would come of it, otherwise I would have tried again sooner.

I bought the gargamel exclusive offer today. The game crashed after the purchase and I lost gargamel. Can I get him back in the main village. I play on ipad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogol smurf View Post
                I bought the gargamel exclusive offer today. The game crashed after the purchase and I lost gargamel. Can I get him back in the main village. I play on ipad.
                Hi Gogol. Yes, you should be able to have the Gargamel purchase resent to you. To do that, you'll need to contact Customer Support here: Support

Comment

I am supposed to have a credit. Was notified it would take 24hrs. Has been over a week, still not there. Beeline support not responding. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by jadeotaku View Post
                    I am supposed to have a credit. Was notified it would take 24hrs. Has been over a week, still not there. Beeline support not responding. Any suggestions?
                    Hi Jade. I took a look at your Customer Support tickets. Please keep replying to Customer Support and keep your ticket open. You should eventually get a reply back. If your ticket is closed, create a new one and let them know what happened. Don't give up, just keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                    X