Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Beeline but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Beeline but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Spent $10.49 on smurf ski special with 125 berries. I didn't get berries or gift. What do I do?

Hi Robyn. You will need to contact Beeline support. http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php
    They will need your iTunes receipt, and then can resend your item and berries.

Comment

Hi Robyn. As Caro said, you'll need to fill out a ticket directly with Beeline Customer Support. They'll be able to assist you on getting your purchase resent to you.

Comment

A couple of days ago I put in a report for not receiving special offer for 125 berries, and a ski smurf for $10.49. We received the berries thank you very much but still haven't received the ski smurf. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Robyn. You'll need to reply to your Customer Support ticket email and let the representative who helped you know that you got the berries but not the Bonus item.

Comment

Hi,

I bought the exclusive offer with the sea monster on the 6th of march but my game chrashed when I wanted to place the item on my island.
            Zachary already gifted the item on the island but I still haven't received my 150 smurfberries or VIP points. I send one reply to Zachary that I didn't get my berries and another response to the email that my issue was solved and if that wasn't the case I needed to reply within 10 days.
            I did but haven't received a response from both emails.

Hopefully I someone here can help me

Comment

Hi Pirate. Do you have your Customer Support ticket number?

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee,

Here's my number: 405828
                Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Hi Pirate. I just checked your ticket. It looks like what happened was that Zachary missed the final part of the last sentence on your initial ticket where you said "nor the berries" at the very end. The way he replied to you makes it seem like he only ever intended to send out the replacement bonus item. Since your current ticket is now closed, please open a new ticket requesting the berries. Explain that you had opened an earlier ticket and the bonus item was sent, but not the berries. Include the old ticket number for their reference.

You should get a reply early next week and I'm sure they'll get the berries sent right out to you.

Comment

Thanks a lot Spelling Bee!!

Comment

You are very welcome.

Comment

I purchased this and I show they charged me for it, but I didn't get the Puzzle House or the 100 berries! Right after I purchased it I was taken to the Island (only place you could put it) but all I got was a blank space. How do I contact Beeline for a refund?

Comment

Hi Janeen. You can contact them here: http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Comment

I purchased 350 smurf berries and the bird hut and I got the smurf berries but not the hut.. I went to put it on my island and it wasn't there.. Thanks..

Comment

Cjohnson ... this has happened to many of us. Read this thread, it should help. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-smurfberries

Comment

Working...
                              X