Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been unable to move around in my Smurfs' Village since November of 2016 and Customer Support did not fix it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been unable to move around in my Smurfs' Village since November of 2016 and Customer Support did not fix it

Hello

I have problem in my village , I can't move or go anywhere or do anything , I'm stuck on village ,
    I have contacted support but I'm waiting for a long time and didn't fix , please help me

Notice : I upload video to YouTube to explain more about my problem , and the white bubble in the screen (my movements).

https://youtu.be/48O3YEy1ZuA

Ahmed Adel Hello and welcome to the Community Forums. I've taken a look at both your Customer Support History as well as your Video showing the problem. Is your game still on a Samsung Galaxy S4? Were you able to try moving your game from that device to another Android device using the Google Cloud Backup?

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
      Ahmed Adel Hello and welcome to the Community Forums. I've taken a look at both your Customer Support History as well as your Video showing the problem. Is your game still on a Samsung Galaxy S4? Were you able to try moving your game from that device to another Android device using the Google Cloud Backup?
      Hello

I'm tried to change my device and try to move but still , also I tried
      clear cache data and restart my device but also not solved , I need help please

Thanks for attention Spelling Bee
      Last edited by Ahmed Adel; 04-07-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Hello , please reply fast , I need help

Comment

Ahmed Adel Myself or someone from Customer Support will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Hello

I'm waiting for a long time but there's no reply from customer support ,please help me I can't wait anymore please

Comment

Hello, like Ahmed I have troubles with may village , I can't go to the Island, and I can't either get rocks and wood, so I can't move on in missions
              please help me because I'm getting tired ok the game

Comment

Working...
              X