Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Bongfish but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a purchase in Smurfs' Village from Bongfish but I did not receive the bonus item and or the Smurfberries

Hi Spelling Bee! I have been reading this forum for ages, thank you for all your hepl. And just now got a problem - made a purchase with Puzzle Hut, waited for long time for it and - bang, game crashed right after confirmation and no Puzzle Hut, although smurfberries were added. Who do i contact to try and get my Puzzle hut please?!

Topten Hello! Sorry that your first post had to be for such an occasion, but of course I'll help. Here is the link to Support. I hope they'll be able to get you your Puzzle Hut.

Comment

Thank you so much Spelling Bee! Its all sorted! Happy holidays!

Comment

The same thing happened to me when I purchased the Puzzle Hut... Game crashed. Got the smurfberries but no hut. Support fixed it though!

Comment

Thank you, Spelling Bee! I got the Puzzle hut with the help of a very nice guy from the Support team! Happy New Year!

Comment

Hello everybody! An hour ago I bought an exclusive offer of a smurfberry batch and a night glowing hut. Although the purchase was successful ( 10,99 €) and I got the receipt, I never saw the hut or the smurfberries in my village. I play Smurfs Village on an android Huaweii p9 lite and I'm level 22. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunandroid View Post
              Hello everybody! An hour ago I bought an exclusive offer of a smurfberry batch and a night glowing hut. Although the purchase was successful ( 10,99 €) and I got the receipt, I never saw the hut or the smurfberries in my village. I play Smurfs Village on an android Huaweii p9 lite and I'm level 22. What should I do?

Hello! I recommend you to send a ticket to Bongfish with your receipt. They will be able to re-send the item so that you will receive it. Occasionally, it happens that somebody makes a purchase but they don't receive the item/berries. But Bongfish is able to send both the item and the berries, so you should be able to enjoy your purchase soon.

Here's the link to their support page: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
              At the top right you see the option to submit a request.

Comment

Thank you Evanna! I have already sent an email at support@smurfs.zendesk.com... let's hope I'll get my hut and berries soon!

Comment

They do work business hours...not sure which time zone, but you may have to wait until tomorrow to get a response

Comment

Bongfish is from Austria, so GMT +1, but I don't know if they have an international office elsewhere too or if everybody is in Austria.

Comment

Hi, I purchased 125 smurfberries and have been charged for them but have not received them. Have emailed smurf zen with a copy of the receipt.but no response. Can you help please.

Comment

Originally posted by Den123 View Post
                        Hi, I purchased 125 smurfberries and have been charged for them but have not received them. Have emailed smurf zen with a copy of the receipt.but no response. Can you help please.
                        Hi! It's sunday here, maybe that's the reason you've not recieved an answer yet! Vintoxi is really quick by trying to solve problems so please give him 1 or 2 more days to get back to you! They will need your support ID to send the berries to your game. You could find it in the main menu by tapping on the support button and copy the ID.

Comment

You know, I won the contest and I haven't gotten mine either so there may be an issue with Apple. IT's hard but try to be patient until tomorrow. IT's probably their weekend and no one is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Den123 View Post
                            Hey Den123 sorry to hear that you have had some troubles, if I have not already contacted you, please can you tell me your username for Zendesk, I will then look up your issue and deal with it there.

Comment

• Den123
                              Den123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry Vintoxi for being really thick, but how do I find out my username? When the smurfberries were downloading it came up cancelled on the screen so I think the problems is with my account not apple.

• Vintoxi
                              Vintoxi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hey Den123 no worries, it's just either the name you choose to have when signing up on Zendesk or even an email address, however for this please can you send me a Private Message.

• Den123
                              Den123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have sent you a private message. Thank you

Originally posted by skydiver118 View Post
                            You know, I won the contest and I haven't gotten mine either so there may be an issue with Apple. IT's hard but try to be patient until tomorrow. IT's probably their weekend and no one is working.
                            Hey skydiver118 I hope this has been sorted now ^^

Comment

Working...
                            X