Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items have gone missing and I've given up on Customer Support!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items have gone missing and I've given up on Customer Support!

My Lucky Smurf on the island (30sb), raft upgrades (10,000), 1 crater on s.p. and lots of other stuff (huts, critters etc) missing from my village. Tried the village recovery tool as recommended by Beeline to no avail. Items were still missing...huts gone...so I'd have 3huts on my island but still had 20 smurfs??? AFTER MANY emails to Beeline I've given up. I can't continue to spend money on the game by buying Google Play cards and purchasing smurfberries, spending those smurf berries only to have the things I bought disappear and BEELINE was no help at all...they kept asking for order numbers...hello? I didn't get a receipt or order number when I bought luckys house for 30 smurfberries....idiots. Makes me so mad!!! Oh well...better things to spend my money on out there for sure!

Hello, and welcome to the Beeline Community Forums. I've taken a look at your Customer Support tickets and it looks as though you had some corruption issues and Customer Support advised you to use the Hidden Recovery Menu to return to an earlier Recovery Point. If you were still missing those items after recovering your village, then the only other options you really have left are to continue playing and hope for no further corruption, or to start over. Either way, Customer Support is asking you for your purchase Google Play Store receipts so they can credit you the Smurfberries you bought. They aren't asking for a receipt from buying Lucky's Hut.

If you have any more questions or need any further assistance, please just reply here and I'm sure we can try and get things sorted out for you.

Comment

I've given them all my order numbers and they said they were the wrong numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTom2006 View Post
        I've given them all my order numbers and they said they were the wrong numbers.
        Hi again. I saw where you provided some numbers and that they were incorrect. Instead of copying down the numbers, try taking screen shots of your Google Play Store receipts and attaching them to your reply. That way Customer Support can see that you have the receipts showing those numbers.

Comment

So how do I know which of these many invoices were used to purchase Lucky Smurf, or anything else that I had purchased for that matter, that went missing? And since I spend so much on the game you would think Beeline would just replace my **** Lucky Smurf. Cheapos if u ask me.
          Last edited by Spelling Bee; 08-07-2016, 04:34 PM. Reason: Removed profanity. Please refrain from using profanity. Doing so again in the future could result in the loss of your community participation privileges. Thank you.

Comment

Hi. There is no invoice for purchasing Lucky Smurf on the Island because he was purchased with your Smurfberries. Beeline Customer Support can only help you by resending the Smurfberries that you purchased, not the items you purchased with those Smurfberries. They have no way of seeing or knowing what you purchased with your berries, so that's why they can't just replace your Lucky Smurf on the Island. To get your Lucky Smurf back, you'll need to send them a receipt for some Smurfberries. Then they'll resend your berries and you can purchase Lucky, or whatever else you wish.

Comment

Working...
            X