Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the customer service for such a good game so bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the customer service for such a good game so bad?

I am a long time lurker (around 3 years) and first time poster so I hope you will excuse this post bourne out entirely of frustration. I have been playing the game for 3 years and really enjoy it so am happy to spend a reasonable amount of money playing the game. In the past if there had ever been an issue I would contact beeline and although I would get frustrated with the person at the other end not actually reading my email properly things always got sorted. This time however it is a different story.... A month ago I ordered the gopher EO with 125 berries for £6.99 and didn't get either of them. After several weeks of emails and sending my apple receipt twice I eventually got the berries but still no gopher. I understand that these things happen and am not normally one to complain in a public forum but I feel beeline have left me no choice - no one is replying to my e-mails (I have sent several and even opened a new ticket with no reply) and there is no other way of contacting them. This level of customer service is absolutely shocking - I have given them several options - either give me the EO I purchased or refund my money and take back the berries. I purchased a package and not just part of one. In the UK (where I live) this is actually illegal as the product I have purchased has not been provided. Does anyone know any other ways of contacting beeline as I will be trying all available methods until this is resolved - as a point of principle more than anything else. Companies need to realise that they have to provide the product or service they advertise and at the moment they are not.

Still nothing despite me sending another email very cross with beeline

Comment

rachel, I'd like the answer to this question as well. I purchased the smurf in the rolling ball and the red moon car with a smurf for my moon village on the game I play with my grandson. Both purchased before I hit character limit. With a future update, and character limit was reached, I lost both. Didn't matter what I sent in, once beeline makes a decision to not return, ignore, sign off on your request, they did not bother with the problem again. I gave up. They have my money, my car and the ball. Not fair, but the question remains, where do we go once they shut us out?

Comment

Rachel, are you playing on iOS? I had an incorrect purchase and I went to the iTunes support for a refund. They sorted it out within a few hours! Brilliant! Well, I ended up with no berries and no item but I got my money back. Maybe it's not to late and you can get a refund for your missing gopher offer via iTunes?

Comment

I tried iTunes but annoyingly because I have already started the process with beeline and it is now stuck 'halfway' they can't help. I agree that Apple customer service is brilliant though - dealt with them a few times and can't fault them.

Comment

Thank you, Tenny. You answered my question as well. I didn't know you could do that. It's too late for my car and ball but this will help next time something goes wrong.

Comment

i am not special and i don't work for beeline but i never had any problems with customer service.i got all the items back without sending hundreds of e mails.this past weekend i had software issues on my phone and i lost everything.my lifetime vip status was restored 4 hours after contacting customer service.maybe i the am lucky one but every time i contact customer service my problems are solved almost immediately

Comment

Lucky you! I have had things fixed before but it seems if something is not easily fixable their strategy is to ignore you and hope you go away rather than interact with you. My issue never did get fixed and I got an automated message telling me my case is now closed - despite it not being fixed and there being no further contact with me. Very poor way to run a business in my opinion and so although I continue to play this game because I enjoy it I will never again download or buy a beeline/capcom product

Comment

An update. I contacted Apple, explained the problem and despite having received half of what I should have (so I thought I couldn't have a refund) they were disgusted by the length of time it had taken so far and gave me a full refund. Time taken for Apple to solve the problem: 3 minutes Time taken for Beeline: 5 weeks and no satisfactory answer. Guess which company I like and would definitely put business their way again? ....

Comment

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Apple were fantastic when I had a problem with an EO. I've tried to contact Beeline about another problem but get no reply. How are you supposed to get a "ticket". I must be doing something wrong. I'm glad you got some good customer service in the end Rachel.

sine 3 months two open tickets to support after the automatic answer Nothinhg happen no answer no solved problems What a great support from beeline 😡

Comment

I would like to know the same thing. I am currently having a problem with the game being reset, and I am unable to restore. When I attempt to recover my village the preview crashed. When it does not crash nothing happens. Customer support has been absent and I only get a canned response that the issue was sent onto development. How is this support of any kind? I lost years of work. Simply not acceptable.

Comment

same here, I had issues when buying smurfberries (they always charged twice and gave only one smurfberry quantity) but I have never had luck with the customer service of the game, I always have things fixed by Apple even if it's not their job.
                      I think at Beeline they simply assume that if they are not answering, after some time and some frustration we could forget and that will always be people that will be attracted by their game even if we don't play anymore, but this is not at all professional and not acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                      X