No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you notice that? That's awesome! What of special importance happened on 12-20-2017? There were 1.138 users online at the same time at 02.02 PM!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 12-29-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Christmas contest perhaps

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa that is a lot of users at one timeπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Ooh I bet Silver is right!! Maybe that is when Bongfish sent the in-game ad for the contest??

• I found this large big gift box near the bottom of the Furniture menu on the Island. I'm thinking it must have been from the Party Smurf update? It's located in a weird spot in the menus. Anyhow, I bought it a few days ago and can't figure out what it does. I've watched it several times at XP collection time and nothing except an XP star happens. Haven't noticed anything or anyone new roaming around my Island, either. It appears to be just a regular old piece of deco. But, the price and the description seem to promise more? Anyone know what this thing does?

Also, while I am thinking about it, what is in the smaller red and white gift box (also available for SB)? Think I've asked that before but can't remember the answer.

Comment

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm remembering correctly, the red and white box is an exploding gift box that sometimes shoots out confetti instead of exploding. I took a pic of the box but I can't get imgur to work anymore.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Pachemz.
      Happy New Year to you and yours!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      The red and white box in the village is a jokey's box that booms,I have recently purchased it and it works normally as all other jokey's boxes.But as all animations to work,you need to have all your Smurfs free roaming around.

• WOW! I have been gone for so long!!! I can not believe how many of my Smurf Friends are still here! I miss playing so much. My village began to have problems in 2016. I stopped playing so that my village would NOT be forever lost. I wrote to Beeline. Then to Bongfish. It seems my village is completely gone on iOS. I spent so much money. Hundreds! Maybe more, and it is all gone. So sad. I refuse to start over after spending years and so much money. Well, it was nice dropping in. So nice to have "seen" everyone again. Hope all have a Smurfy 2018. Maybe I'll break down and begin from square one, but I doubt it. Financially speaking, the loss to reward does not seem worth it.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy 2018! In what ways is your village damaged? Kicked back to level one? What happened? Were Bongfish unable to help? It's painful to lose a village. I once started over, but I don't know if I would again if this happened to me now... I'm sorry this happened to you

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      AllissaAnn Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your village. If you can PM me with your email address that you used when you submitted the ticket to Bongfish Customer Support, I can take a look and see what happened. I can't speak for what you were told over a year ago, but there is no reason now why you shouldn't be able to get all of your purchases resent. Since you are on iOS, Apple has made it even easier than ever to access your entire iTunes purchase history. You no longer even need a computer. You can view it all from your iOS device. Additionally, Bongfish CS now has the ability to restore your lost levels. While it wouldn't be a total restore of your lost village progress, having your level and purchases back would go a long way to letting you enjoy getting back into he game. You would be very surprised at some of the changes and improvements that have been made with Bongfish in the Developers seat. So, please just PM me if you want some help! We miss ya!

• Finally reach level 100 today. A big thank you to everyone for this wonderful and smurfy journey. Looking forward SV for more new update in 2018 πŸ˜ƒ
    Last edited by Ray888; 01-10-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats Ray! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰β˜ΊοΈ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wahoo Congrats Ray888 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Enjoy your 100th Smurf!!

• Congratulations

Comment

• Yay!! Congrats Ray!! Massive milestone!!

(P.S. you posted this in the snoopy thread πŸ˜‰).
      (Perhaps Spelling Bee can help you move it over to Random chat? πŸ˜‰)

Comment

• Ray888 Fantastic! You’ve been a Smurfy friend for a long time, and I’m so glad you made this milestone! πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

• I tried searching on the forum but can't a thread that has the exact scenario as I am facing.

I understand that since IOS 10, Game center has been integrated within the settings menu and we can still log in to our respective accounts as per normal.

I have two game center accounts and I alternate between the two to play my villages. However, yesterday, when I tried to switch to my second game center account, I was prompted by Apple to key in a verification code to verify my email address. Although I received the verification code and keyed it in, it said it was unable to verify my email address and asked me to choose another email.

However, I have been using this second email address for years to log in to my second game center account and now I am unable to do so. As such, I am not able to play my second village. Has anyone faced this issue and if so, any solutions on how to resolve it?

Comment

• I had this request from Apple today, too. I had to request a new pin several times, as it didn't arrive. But then I could log in.
          Are you sure you didn't make a mistake when you entered the pin? Why don't you try it again?

Comment

• I tried many times, but it keeps telling me it cannot verify my email. I did receive the pin but it doesn't seem to work and I am unable to login to my second account.

Comment

• I think you have to request a new email with a new pin for each attempt.

Comment

• New email? But my second village is tied to my current email address(which is recognized by game center as the second GC ID). If I were to change to a new email, then wouldn't my village be lost?

Comment

Working...
                X