No announcement yet.

Random Off Topic Chit-Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee on video hut missions today Portal Warrior still exists and a new thing called iPHONE 8 3G+WI-FI,which directs into a cheat site that asks you to download an anti-virus software and register with your phone number.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Canada.....
    It's 1:30am our time and my husband just went running outside to confront an intruder on our property- only to find out it was just a bearπŸ˜‚πŸ»πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow yosinori saitou today I learned that besides the Asiatic Black Bears, you have Brown Bears that are almost the size of Kodiaks in Japan!! That is so cool!!🐻🐻🐻

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I only saw this now and... Wow. But I'm glad it was a black bear who just took off instead of a dangerous situation. Other people have cats or birds or squirrels or raccoons or foxes, you have bears. Nice.
      A friend studied in Alaska and spent some time in a place where everybody kept their house unlocked and their keys in their cars (and the cars sometimes even running) because polar bears were so common that you always had to have a chance to run.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Evanna It would definitely be a different story with a polar bear!! They are way bigger and more aggressive than our little black bears that are practically just like really big Rottweiler'sπŸΆπŸ’–πŸ» I've seen a video of polar bears trying to get in a trailer with people in it and it was pretty terrifying😡😡😡

• Happy Halloween from the girls!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

i wanted post it after the first teaser, but it's already Halloween night here and i am treating myself with Halloween cans of beerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so i 'll post it here anyway. Happy Halloween everybody!!πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Great picture! You are such a good artist and design such beautiful things for our girls!

Happy Halloween, a blessed Samhain, and/or a great Tuesday to all of you!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW😁Happy Halloween and thank you for this postπŸ˜„

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      I seriously think Yosinori should be part of Bongfish team. With that amazing design skill, we would have lots of wonderful things on our game

• I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread. But, I finally watched the third smurfs movie on netflix. I was really confused by all the voice character changes (yeah, yeah, reboot). I still found myself wanting to hear Clumsy's southern twang, but the actor I missed the most was Hank Azaria! He made the best Gargamel a girl could ever ask for *sigh*

Comment

• My Smurfs have been busy getting the restaurant and the holiday area ready for Thanksgiving. It may be jumping the gun a little, but they also set up a gift wrapping area for Black Friday:

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        What a sweet smurfy village!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Your Thanksgiving Area looks too inviting! My Smurfs have abonded my Village and are on their way over to join in on the feast happening in yoursπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Working...
    X