No announcement yet.

Off Topic Chit-Chat for both Smurfs' Village and Snoopy's Street Fair players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck counting these boxes scattered in Ah Piggy's Fair ..... and I didn't even capture them all. I'm soooooooooo jealous!

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lot of boxes!!! Your fair must be a sea of stars Ah Piggy! ✨🌟⭐️

• 🐾Update 🐾
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1616.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	199778

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a quick contest. It only took me two days.

• Officer Opinabox came into the office this morning and was grinning from ear to ear. He said, "Lots of activity going on over in Karen's Fair!" and then he went out whistling.

Comment

• πŸ₯
      Testing...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-15-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• πŸ—New Event πŸ— Thanksgiving 🍽Table

Attached Files
        Last edited by Ah Piggy; 11-15-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Sir Scott has been getting his PMB's set up and has them in 2 groupings. This first group is his major group, but he has a total of 67 boxes. The second group below has a Baker's dozen in it which makes his major added in, to a total of 63 boxes. See below to find out what the Baker's dozen is all about. And then there are 4 in front of CB's house, making it a total of 67 boxes altogether.
          Last edited by Ginger; Yesterday, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
            Editing a comment
            It looks one of those seeing eye pictures. Maybe if you look at it long enough, snoopy will pop out! πŸ˜ƒ
            Last edited by Sir WaitNPumpkin; Today, 08:05 AM.

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Very "trippy", but I love it!

• the cat next door
            the cat next door commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow it does look like one of those pictures! Either that or we need 3 D glasses to see the hidden images....πŸ‘“

• This is Scott's 2nd group of a Baker's dozen which he has set aside in Ern's honor as she lost her game with 40 PMB's in it when iOS11 automatically downloaded itself onto her device.

Ern can't get into her Fair to play, so I can't set up roses for her to blacken when she butterfingers, nor can she receive the prizes that Scott will be opening in her honor. But, it gives her something to watch and root for.................

So, the two groups will be listed together under Scott's name, and I will blacken his blue roses quicker than you can say Robinson Crusoe if he fumbles in either group of boxes (hehehehehe - witches laugh).
          Last edited by Ginger; Yesterday, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Such a sweet & thoughtful idea, and I really like the layout. ;o)

• I have a Tractor Team to help me to achieve it earlier. 🚜🚜🚜🚜🚜.....

Comment

• Appears Karen ran out of room at her set-up out in the Fair and resorted to decorating CB's house with them. I can relate to that!!! (lol)
            If I did it right, I see 39 PMB's at this point. Good Job, Karen.....

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
              Editing a comment
              Wow. I like the design with the planks.

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow--I am loving everyone's layouts! No idea what I am going to do with mine just yet. Will deal with that after Thanksgiving. (lol!)

Sir Scott, I also love that you have a section dedicated to Ern! I may have to join that bandwagon, as I have plenty of PMB's to where I could dedicate one a day in her honor. Gives me something to think about in terms of layout ideas. ;o)

• Cat ... I thought I should tell you that I have been crashing a lot in Snoopy Pops this past week. Always related it seems to using the ads ... But not every time. I agree, it is aggravating ... And hopefully the developers will get a fix for it soon. I'm just finished with #340 and waiting for new ones it says are coming.

Comment

• Just a Reminder:

All PMB's that are being played must be set out by the morning of December 1st when Officer Opinabox starts making his official rounds, leaving small smidgets of xp's, and reporting to the office. Later that day, Ginger (in the office) will be making the daily reports.......and December 1st is when the penalties for the BFF pen begins. Remember ... this is a game against yourself ... your self control and your will power. If you fumble from the baseline set up on the morning of December 1st, your roses turn black for a day!!!

Comment

Working...
              X