Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share what level you're at in Smurfs' Village!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share what level you're at in Smurfs' Village!

The Max Level in Smurfsโ€™ Village is currently 127! What level are you at now? How fast has your village been progressing since our big XP revamp? Tells us below!

Level 90. 10 away from the big milestone

Comment

Iโ€™m at level 103 now.
    It was so stressful getting to 100 that I stopped playing for a long time.
    So ive advanced 3% this past few weeks.. I average about 0.15% pr day, which is a nice speed.. no more insane xp chase..

Comment

I'm on level 92 (nearly 93). I'm going up fairly quickly too. I think I had been on level 90 for what seemed to be years. Thanks for the change! I actually feel like I am getting somewhere again๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Now at level 94. Not bad!!!!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Level 95!!!!

Before the change in xp and the update where the change was implemented to the xp system I was at 60% lvl 99 once I updated I leveled up to lvl 100. Since then have leveled up several times am currently at 75% lvl 107

Comment

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Now at level 111 only 17 to go

Iโ€™m on level 87.

Comment

It took me forever and a lot of grinding between level 90-100 (the xp requirements were crazy!) to get to my goal of level 100 before the xp increase๐Ÿ˜…

I was at 103 when it changed and am now 115. The levels seem to be flying by now๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

It's a huuuuge improvement! Iโ€™m at Lvl 94 and soooon 100! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Level 89! I was nervous about reaching that 88 bug, but so glad it's since been resolved. I don't really actively try to increase my levels since there isn't as much incentive to as there was before--like new items becoming available like in the first 40-or-so levels. Hearing about the 100th Smurf is new! I'll keep it slow and steady though for now

Comment

Iโ€™m at level 75 - itโ€™s been a slow process for me - started playing with our granddaughter when she was 3 years old. She will be 10 in a month. She lost interest years ago ... but grandma still loves to play!

Comment

Diiiiiinggg!!! Today ๐Ÿ’Ÿ ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’Ÿ ๐ŸŒผ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ!!!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180107-131834.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	205915

Comment

I'm at level 124 mostly because of the leveling up bug from around a year ago. Before the XP change my XP bar wasn't moving at all but it's gone up a bit since the change. Still level 124 though but like another player stated, I'm also not trying to level up. Just playing and having fun.
                  Last edited by Pachemz; 01-07-2018, 11:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Currently maxed on level 128! Many thanks for the Xp overhaul

Comment

Working...
                    X