Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself here on the Community Forum and make some smurfy new friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce yourself here on the Community Forum and make some smurfy new friends!

Introduce yourself here on the Community Forum and make some smurfy new friends!

New to the forum? Need some help figuring things out? Looking for some fellow smurf lovers to chat with? You’ve come to the right place! Tell us about yourself get to know the members of our wonderful community!

Hello everyone
    I am a member of the forum, very interested in the exchange of knowledge with people. My name is Wiliam, I'm 22 years old this year. Very happy to make friends with people.
    Thank you

Comment

sollys19xx Welcome to the forum

Comment

sollys19xx 👋🏻 Welcome! ...I’m chris

Comment

sollys19xx a smurfy welcome from my side!

Comment

@sollys19xx Welcome to the forums! you are joining us at a spoooky time!

Comment

sollys19xx Welcome to the Community Forum!

Comment

Hi, I'm back after a long break. I quit playing when the game got glitchy, I couldn't update and really didn't want to update due to the crashes and the ads that were causing problems for others. Finally, I got the level up bug and couldn't fix it because the save functions weren't funcitoning.

I was recently browsing around at the google play store and noticed that bongfish was now operating the game, so I gave it a shot. I first started a new game, but decided to search and retrieve my old device. The old daily autosaves still weren't there, but I was able to use cloud save. I lost a little progress, and I still have the exra levels from the bug, but my game has been working quite well for the past five or six weeks. I had a lot of smurfy wonders to catch up on and a lot of developing to do in my grove. My last update had been the introduction to the grove. I'm still waiting for seeds to build the last smurfy wonder there. I love the new video hut card games. It's good to have a functional game again!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad to hear your game is working for you! Bongfish seems to be making things better and better in regards to bugs and new content😊

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Things are sooooo much better now, I think you will enjoy playing again- welcome back!

• Caro
                  Caro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome back 🙂

Hi everyone I’ve been playing SV since around Jan/Feb this year but only recently joined the forums to enter a contest, which I didn’t win haha 😂 thought I’d have a little browse through some threads but it feels a bit awkward posting when I don’t know anybody!

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t ever hesitate to post- it is the only way we will get to know you! I remember seeing your name in the contest, so welcome!

• Caro
                  Caro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome! 🙂

Hi, Sollys- great to meet you, and welcome!

Comment

Hi. I have been playing this game ever since it started. I have had it on both Apple and Android. My current village has been going for 6years! I have not always had internet access but loved the fact I could still build my village, which has been a bit slow at times. I have even upgraded my device because my old one no longer supported the game. My village may not have all the flash exclusive offer items, I can't always afford them but I love my village and have tried to set it up the way the Smurfs would like it. Thanks

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Tamara, welcome- You’ve certainly been playing a long time! I hope you’ll publish screenshots of your village in the http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...november/page2 topic so that we can all see your village!

• Tamara Abbott
                    Tamara Abbott commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have been. My village is not overly fancy but I think if I was a Smurf I would live there.

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to the forum!

One of my favorite things about SV is that is can be played offline. That has allowed me to keep building my Village over the years, even in the times when we couldn't afford home wifi/internet service.

Welcome everybody great to see some new folks around here! Wishing you a smurfy time!

Comment

Working...
                  X