Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn how to upload and share your images here on the Community Forum!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Try this website to upload gifs and select full bbcode linked using the same steps as the other site

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/

Comment

Just tried to post a pic with imgur with ipad....it won‘t let me copy the link....anyone else had this porblem and knows the solution? I have tried it twice....

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Teddybear 04 I made a gif showing the steps of how I get the bbcode from imgur.
          1- from Link dropdown choose BB code
          2-Select All of the bb code
          3- Cut or Copy the code
          4-Paste it to your post on the forum

Hope this helps
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-21-2017, 07:55 PM.

• Kko699
          Kko699 commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf: Step #4. Is where I had issues also. Everything worked perfectly according to the directions - but when I attempted to paste my link (from iPad) it would not show the option to ‘paste’? I’m going to try again tomorrow.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Kko699
          What happens if you sort of hold down onto your iPad's screen? Just hold down. That should cause a little bar to pop up that lets you select all or paste something.

I no longer use imgur because it is no longer mobile/smartphone friendly. So instead of sitting in self pity I decided to go looking fot a solution hence why I have the title under my profile. And yes I found several websites including one that enables me to post the link for gifs that actually works. For me is is about being user friendly and with fewer steps and not causing me stress and a migrane. Hence why I dumped imgur which was not user friendly and causes stress and fruatration which causes a migrane. A migrane is nasty it literally knocks you for 6 and you cannot do anything but sleep in a dark room because of the pain plus the blury vision that goes with a migrane. As said I did not sit in self pity I found a solution of which I shared here to help others who faced the same issues.

I would take user friendly and stress free over size any day

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Debbles that’s great if you’ve found something that works better for you personally. But like many others I have no difficulties whatsoever with imgur on my iPad. The entire time frame including taking a screenshot and posting it on the forum is under two minutes

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Im with you, Debbles. I cant use imgur anymore on my phone. The bbcode option is gone. Time to find another image site.
          Last edited by Pachemz; 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Oops, didnt work

Comment

From sm.ms
          Last edited by Pachemz; 01-01-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i.imgur.com/d7CKsnB.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X