Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

I just won a fuzzles EO from it.

Nice! Interesting what else it has in store!

Comment

I have won a soaring smurf from the free round. I thought I'll still post here even though it's from the free round coz most of us will be interested to know what can be won in the free round too.

Comment

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really cute prize! And being in the free round makes it even better!

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely!
        I won't be playing the 60 SB round much, I don't want to waste SBs on things I really haven't wished for..
        So I think it is great to know what's in the free rounds! I'm interested in both!

• Adrea
        Adrea commented
        Editing a comment
        After i will have the "pirat island and jackal " and all the smurf's in my village i will think about playing the game that request SB

I just got a rocket from 60sb round and it's paintable too 😄

Comment

Weakling smurf from 60sb box

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! I totally want him in my village!

I don't have pictures, but if anybody cares: You can win dentist smurf and the bottle rocket (10SB in the menu) from the 60SB box.

Comment

I like knowing the free round prizes as well. There;s a part of me that would love the EO"s from the 60 round. But I don't have very many SBs and with my luck, I'd win the couple that I already have. too risky for me for the time being.

but the free round looks like it could be fun.

Comment

Hey if you have a lot of the EO already and get them a second time from the 60sb box can you delete them or just leave them in storage. Don't want double up but not sure??

Comment

😩
              That feeling, when you wait 24 hours and the content of your free mystery box is a green banana palm tree..

Ah, well.. There is a new chance tomorrow..

Does anyone know what exactly those crop stars are, and how it works?

I won a chocolate tulip star with 3 keys, but do I need to win 3 of those? Where are they? How will I know?
              Do I decide when to apply them?

I hope you are all having fun and enjoying the new update!

Comment

• Astro King
                Astro King commented
                Editing a comment
                I won something just now but I didn't get to see what is it before it went into storage. When I open the storage, nothing was inside.

• Phil Teo
                Phil Teo commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Kareelia, additionally, Spelling Bee has given a brief explanation on the stars.

' The Crop Stars will effectively rank up a certain crop from No Stars (regular crop status) – to 3 Stars. Each Crop Star obtained will effectively boost the XP and Coin yield per crop harvested. Each Crop is upgradable 3 times, You will go from 1 Star, to 2 Star, and finally to 3 Star. When you have 3 Stars you will be at the highest upgrade available. Not all crops have Stars yet, but more will be added in future updates.'

Sounds permanent to me.

• Mrsad
                Mrsad commented
                Editing a comment
                How to we get the high value of the three stars? Do you have to have farmer plant it? Or is the gardenshop needed to receive the three star value?

How sweet to get the Candy shop from the free box 😋😋😋

Comment

• Astro King
                Astro King commented
                Editing a comment
                I got it after spending 60sbs.. So the same prizes can be won in both free and 60sbs round? 🤔

• Silver
                Silver commented
                Editing a comment
                WOW! They give EO items even on free round. This is one of the best update.

The Game Master Statue - free round
              Game Master - 60 SB round

Comment

• Kareelia
                Kareelia commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool!! It looks like it belongs with the Easter chocolate decorations though 😂😂

• Astro King
                Astro King commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice.. I only played once 60sb round so far.. Need to accumulate more sb to continue playing. I think it'll take me months to win game master.

I won a kissing plant and a blueberry star on each of my games (I play 2 devices, so 1 prize per game)

just free rounds. Not sure when or if I'll play the SB ones.

Comment

Has anyone had issues with the red game master costume? I played a couple berry rounds yesterday and won two red game master costumes, but they weren't in the storage when I exited the game master screen. Then today I played a couple berry rounds and didn't win the red game master costume, but when I exited I had one in my storage. I think the graphic is mixed up with some other item.

Comment

In the 60SB box I got 3 items: the giant ice spider (eeep!), a robot costume, and a crop star. A good haul!

A giant spider is like the absolute worst prize I could possibly ever win since I have horrible arachnophobia, lol! 😱 I decided to have him menace the ski slopes. My little Smurfs can whiz on by on their skis and hope he's not hungry. 😄 He was originally placed near the campsite at the bottom of the ski slope, but since I camp a lot that seemed like bad karma!

Last edited by happybird; 07-09-2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is not really a spider, Happybird, it is.... errrr.... a long-legged puppy named 'Spider'! Yes, that's it! No need to be afraid!

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is one of the prizes I want most! I just can't seem to get him!

• Kareelia
                    Kareelia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wouldn't it be the most awesome feature if we could gift items to each other? Happybird could get rid of her spider/puppy and Purple could give her some bats! She can handle them bats!!

I decided to spend some hard earned smurfberries (and as a I am not a gambler this was a big deal!) Wish i hadn't bothered...
                  I got Harmony's music shop (which is naff as I always play with the sound off), a thanksgiving sheep (already got one) and a crop star. I have also been playing the mini games non stop and only got one key section... How is everyone else getting on with that part?

I do like the whole concept though!

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can't win a key at all! Bummer!

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The keys seem to be super difficult, I don't play with the sound on, but I do really like the floating animated instruments that are unlocked when you get Harmoney's hut. They are great to decorate with!
                Working...
                X