Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please allow us to sell unwanted Smurfy Items (Lucky Clovers etc.) instead of deleting them from Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please allow us to sell unwanted Smurfy Items (Lucky Clovers etc.) instead of deleting them from Storage

Please add the ability to sell resources- magic potiond, spellbook etc. Now they just need to be deleted. While this is not necessary. I need to increase the resources of the storage, but there are many other things which I cant use without acorns.

I agree. I had to delete literally hundreds of potions, paintbrushes, hammers and clovers because my storage got full. At least give us the opportunity to determine how many of them we want to delete, so we can keep a few of them.

Comment

I deleted 81 clover yesterday and it really hurt. :-(

Comment

I had to delete 136 clover yesterday. 😢

Comment

A good way to delete only a few smurfy items is to refresh boosts

Comment

• TBest
            TBest commented
            Editing a comment
            Very clever! 😊

I'm up to 150 clovers. I refuse to delete them because I have been waiting for an update, and I don't want to be short handed. If there is no use for them or another means to reduce. I will delete them. I'm confused by what "refreshing boosts" is.

Comment

• TBest
            TBest commented
            Editing a comment
            On handy, farmer, and hefty' shuts you can use just a few special items to increase their areas of expertise - for instance Farmer's boost increases the yeild of your crops while active. If you use the boost it takes time before it's ready to use again - Smurfy items let you activate sooner. Hope that makes sense!

• Smurfologist
            Smurfologist commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, makes total sense. I've never bothered trying to refresh. Always assumed it took acorns.
        Working...
        X