Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Android] Opened Magical Meadow to find that I had gone from Level 38 all the way back down to level 32 and lost all recent progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Android] Opened Magical Meadow to find that I had gone from Level 38 all the way back down to level 32 and lost all recent progress

Yesterday as usual when i woke up I opened my game to pick up my crops and everything was fine, later in the day when i wanted to enter my village again it loaded my old lvl 32 village, but at the time I was lvl 38!!!

Thing thats really weird to me it that my 32 lvl village is my village from about a year ago. I stopped playing for a while after the game did not recieve any updates for a while.

I already submited a ticket but is there anything other I can do because I really dont want to lose my village. Those high levels take a really long time and I dont even know if I would like to continue if I cant get my village back. I put a lot of effort into my vilkage and now all of it is gone.

Unfortunately the only way is to rebuild the levels you lost and the quickest way is to harvesr lettuces twice a day

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion but my problem is not only xp but everything I have done in that time, all smurfy items, all magic acorns ive gotten all expansions I bough achievements completed etc... and now I am just scared if all that happenes again.

If there is no way to get my village back I thonk Ill just stop playing. Maybe when the new update is released Ill comw back but even then Ill really thik about it. I would be ok of it was just one level, but that 6 leveles!!! And thats my village from a year ago, I dont even know how did that happen.

Comment

Pandemonium Did you try using the Hidden Recovery Tool to check your Restore Points and see if your level 38 Village was still accessible there?

*Note to self, check to make sure which section you are in before replying*

Comment

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think there is a hidden recovery tool in The Smurfs Village and the Magical Meadow.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Pandemonium Ugh! I am so sorry for the confusion. My brain was in Smurfs' Village 1 mode, and I completely spaced that you were referring to Magical Meadow. Again, I'm so very sorry for the incorrect advice.

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          Hah its fine, I know you were just trying to help. 😊

Pandemonium If you are sure you signed into the correct Social media account, then as Debbles said there is not much that can be done at this time. Bongfish is planning on addressing Magical Meadow eventually, but there is no exact ETA on when they will have the original Smurfs' Village at a point where they can focus on both titles instead of just the one.

Comment

Ah, Ill just wait and see if a miracle happens tomorrow. The thing I notticed is that my lvl 34 village was saved on one of my other facebook accounts so if I am able to get that village my loss is only 4 but not 6 levels.

Though even if I am able to get that lvl 34 village I think Ill still take a break from the game and wait for the uodate if it ever comes, I am just too scared ro love a big chunk of my progress.

Comment

I had the same thing lost several levels went from level 41 back to level 32 but I have built back up what I lost and will be honest am better off than before I lost that progress. My village is now complete building am just collecting acorns through harvesting and watching movies and then will obtain 1 more thing which is the lemonade stand. All those treasure boxes I won and opened have meant getting back what I lost.

Don't give up the rebuild is worth the time it takes.

Comment

I lost half of my village last November. At that time, Bongfish weren't supporting it so I didn't put a ticket in, I just rebuilt it. I had to do all the expansions and upgrades again. I was nearly there, I just have a couple of stages of the storage to complete. However, now I am not able to even open the game. It crashes even before I can tap "play". I'm worried that I've lost all of that progress again (six months work) or worse. I can't get into my game to check if it's still there.

Comment

• debbles smurf
                debbles smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Clear the cache of the game app and clear the memory of the device

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Debbles, How do I do that? It sounds a bit dangerous to me by the way.
            Working...
            X