Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Receiving a "There was an error connecting to the server" message when trying to play (July 18th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Receiving a "There was an error connecting to the server" message when trying to play (July 18th)

I cannot enter to my village for already an hour, is there any problems or somebody experience the same issue? Please help

Same here. Is this game completely dead now?

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-18-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Malini108
      Malini108 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here - it is either dead or being revived ...

Most likely Server Maintenance.

Comment

I hope it's good news and that they're working on reviving the Meadow. I miss it. 🙁

Comment

It would be nice if Beeline would comment now and again and finally make an official statement what is the future of this game ?

Comment

I dont think its maintenance since it already 12 hours -_-

Comment

I've been having issues all day as well

Comment

Finally i can enter the game but still some issues happens like watching video and send gifts to group's mate

Comment

Hi all,

We are aware of an issue with our servers that was not allowing players to connect to the game up until yesterday (Monday 18th) Afternoon (EDT). Although this is now fixed, as a result, some other issues may have occurred:

Friends lists not populating
                'Featured Villages' not operating correctly
                'Liking' other peoples villages not operating correctly

We are looking into these new issues and hope to have a fix soon.

Comment

I am having this issue now, it has been 20 hours and I still cannot connect to the game. Is this still Server Maintenance? Has it not been fixed yet? Can you give us an update, please.

Comment

Working...
                  X