[PS] Smurfs disappear and never return from their quests in iOS version 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS] Smurfs disappear and never return from their quests in iOS version 1.0

My Smurfs keep disappearing when they go out on quests. The quests are over, but they never return. Restarted the game and after a while they started to vanish again instead of coming. Wasted money on acorns to buy more in the new game but the same thing happens.
    Last edited by Laura; 02-03-2015, 01:00 PM.

I have the same problem ! All my smurfs have disappear

Comment

Hello Laura and Severine. Since the game is still in it's soft beta releases, you are both going to need to contact Beeline Customer Support directly with this issue. In order to do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee

Comment

I receive an answer from the support but I can't find "papa smurf's face" in options menu so still the same Here is the answer if It can help someone To locate the village recovery tool, at the main menu select "Options." In the Options menu, tap on the icon of Papa Smurf's face 16 times. A new button (Recover Village) will now appear. Tapping this button will bring you to a list of saved village data. From here, you can tap on a listed saved village state and tap "Preview Village," which will allow you to view the village. While viewing the village, tapping the red arrow at the bottom-right of the screen will bring you back to the "Recover Village" menu, where you will be asked whether or not you would like to use the previewed village's data. Tapping "Yes" will select the previewed village's data. We apologize for the inconvenience,

Comment

• Severine12
            Severine12 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Lutje61, No they did not come back yet
            I sent a second ticket to Beeline but never receive answer !

• Lutje61
            Lutje61 commented
            Editing a comment
            Since 2 days now, ALL my smurfs disappeared ! When are you going to do something about it Beeline? At least give us an answer!? Can not play at all!! And it is not only me, more players have the same problem!! Beeline yo have to do something about it, otherwise you have to give our money back! This is not funny at all!!

• Severine12
            Severine12 commented
            Editing a comment
            15 days my Smurfs disappeared And nothing happened Boring
            I introduce 2 tickets, the 1st answer was a wrong answer And the second they never answer me Bad ! Just have to wait And see...

Hi Severine. It looks like you chose Smurfs' Village when you submitted your Customer Support Ticket. Please go and submit another ticket and this time make sure you select Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow. They are two different games.

Comment

Hello Spelling Bee, I choose the correct game, Here is the object of the ticket : Rép :Smurfs Village and the Magical Meadow - Lost Progress I don't understand

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Severine. I reported the issue to Customer Support. Hopefully once it's sorted out, players sending in SV: Magical Meadow tickets won't get sent to the original Smurfs' Village support.

• Severine12
              Severine12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks ! Hope we'll get a solution very soon

I restarted the game again and once again I have no more smurfs and shows an amount that should be avail. Not a happy camper. Also lost my VIP in the original smurfs village after just buying enough berries yesterday to get it back. I have spent close to 1000$ in that game. I am a life member. So now both games are making me upset.

Comment

• Lutje61
              Lutje61 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same problem Laura, nearly all my smurfs were gone! Not funny anymore!!

In touch with support and hoping it will be solved soon. Thanks Support.
            Last edited by Laura; 02-06-2015, 08:42 AM. Reason: Been Contacted fr support

Comment

• Laura
              Laura commented
              Editing a comment
              I heard back once for asking my version I was playing and a photo of the game....but that was a couple days ago...can't play anything on it so guess will just wait and hear what they say. I do thank support for getting back to me and they have always been good with my other smurf game when I needed help. I am sure they are busy and try to get to us all as soon as they can and hopefully the kinks in the game will be worked out soon.

I am in level 18 and nearly all my smurfs have disappeared! I had 48 smurfs, what is going on? This is not funny anymore! Please help or I will quit the game. Wasted money!!!

Comment

• Severine12
              Severine12 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's really boring now Everyday I go to get my daily money or present but then I left

hello Beeline, there is a lot of instability. I started 4 times. 2 times I lost my smurfs. I dont know what to do, I dont want to play for nothing. When is the next update? Thank you very much Best Regards

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Bernie. Please go ahead and also report the issues you are having directly with Beeline Customer Support. There has been no announcements made yet for when the next update is coming, but when there is one, it will be posted here in this forum.

• Lutje61
              Lutje61 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Bernie, I don't have smurfs any more! I was level 18 and all smurfs disappeared. So playing is not an option anymore! Lost my money and time with it! Stil not have got a decent answer for what is going on!

Just wondering if a solutions is in store for the vanished Smurfs. Been a couple of weeks, support did ask for a couple of things, haven't heard nothing in a bit now or maybe it just seems long. An update would be nice if this can be fixed or not.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Laura. The only information that I have is that Customer Support is aware of the issue and that they are working on it. Any fixes will have to be done through an update, so hopefully one is coming soon.

Support let me know they have no time line on fixing, but working hard on it.
            Last edited by Laura; 02-11-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

in the picture theres 0/50 available, all my smurfs have ran from my village where are they
              i think gargamel took them all

how to i get them back
              please tell me because i can't play now?

in the picture you can see smurfs walking around but still there are 0 available?! i dont get it ? whats the explanation for it?

i will be so thankfull if you help me

regards

​Robbert

Comment

• Severine12
                Severine12 commented
                Editing a comment
                We have all the same problem (more than 15 days for me)... Waiting they fix it up or new update...

Yeah hopefully soon

Comment

Working...
              X