Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

The graphics are terrible! Did they reduce the resolution? It's definitely not of the same quality as before and almost hurt my eyes. Small lines seem to be moving back and forth when I scroll around. Makes me want to turn off the game immediately.
    But at least the Christmas tree is gone!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Go into your settings and check to see if you have the Graphics set to low or high quality.

• jileha
      jileha commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, that helped a lot. I'm on high quality now. But around thinner items such as grass it's still a noticeable difference from before. But if that was necessary to deal with performance issues... We'll probably get used to it.

How far away is the android update

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Has the update for android been submitted to the app.store

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have that information Debbles. All I was told was that it would be about a week or so behind the iOS version going live.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Reading between the lines I would say the update has probably been subitted as the timeframe is around 7-9 days before going live. Hopefully the update is available this week coming so that there are new levels and the smurfy cinema will work

I didn't see anything new!

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are no new content for this update as informed by Spelling Bee earlier.

I just lost my Vanity hut! I can buy it again but it's not fair. What about my upgrades and my acorns? Lost...

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Contact support and ask them. For some reason stuff just disappears and wonder if it is in the magical pond as I have found trees and alsorts in that pond and wondered if that is where stuff disappears to. The frustration is annoying as I lost 2 months worth of stuff back in jan but have managed to get most of it back since then

Not much of a improvement as mostly the game are still lagging in term of game experience and contents. Was looking forward for the lagging issue to be fix for good but....nothing has change 😑

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      It's starting to look like the amount of lag you are going to have will depend on your device. There is only so much that can be done with the older iOS device hardware. Which device are you using Ray?

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      iPhone 6s and iPad Air.

Please debbles smurf or someone else , where do i contact support ? Where i tried it didn't work.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment

• Xuxu1968
      Xuxu1968 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks deebles. Problem was in my network
      I contact support because after loosing Vanity hut, my Chalet desapear to. They give me some accorns (500) and i can buy my huts again. Fair enough for me.

I don't see any improvements either. Even at the high setting, the graphics are so much worse than before and make me feel nauseous when I'm zoomed out and move around. It might be so bad that I cannot play this game for more than a few minutes at a time - once they add new stuff that make it actually worth playing.

What exactly was changed/improved? It would be great to know so we can actually focus on the positive in this update. So far, none detected except for the removal of snow/Christmas tree, which was sooooo overdue.

If I weren't club leader and would feel obligated to check in ever so often, I would have quit completely by now.

Can we have at least a few hints about new things in the planning so we have something to look forward to?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Jileha which iOS device are you using? I thought I remember you upgrading to something new. (I might be wrong.)

• jileha
      jileha commented
      Editing a comment
      IPad Air 2

The one thing they did fix was Handy's crafting machine. We can now craft multiple items without the game crashing. However, to wait 4 months for just one fix seems a tad disappointing. Was truly hoping for some new content, new quests, new items, new levels, and after 4 months of waiting, we don't even know when the next new content will arrive.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone else is still having issues with Vanity's collection still not generating the coins/XP they are supposed to.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't see the XP and coins from those items showing up then your connection to the server is not a good one. It's personally happened to me that when I've been out on an unreliable connection they show up about 50% of the time. When I am home though, they show up 95% of the time.

• jason_larkham
        jason_larkham commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine never show up not even when I'm home. I've had the problem since he was introduced. When I'm home I always have a great connection. I've also had them show up so I can collect them, but I don't because I don't need the XP. Then when I go in later they aren't there anymore. Yet when I use Hefty and his reward is available to collect. It's there until I collect it.
        Last edited by jason_larkham; 03-20-2016, 11:07 AM.

Hopefully the update for android will be available in the coming days. November was the last update

Comment

Still no update

Comment

On the 30th day of march 2016
          We're still waiting for the update
          Our games are still broken
          Pleaae bring us this new update immediately

The smurfs are getting bored
          They doing things they are not meant to
          And they are working too hard
          Please bring us the new update immediately

As time goes by
          Our games are like ticking time bombs
          That we are fed up with losing progress
          Please bring us the new update imeediately

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            On the 31st day of march 2016
            Still no update in sight to be found
            Our games need attention
            Please release the update now

Stop ignoring us players
            And let us know
            What is happening with this game

Our smurfs have packed up and left
            Bored and very naughty
            I discovered the smurfs have been hiding everything in the mystic pool

Can someone from Beeline please give us an update as to when we will be seeing a content update? The last fix to remove snow was appreciated but this is getting annoying now. Being that it's a fairly new game we don't have a lot to work with to begin with. I don't bother with anything that focuses on XP, just hearts, MA's and money. I think us loyal players that are standing by the game deserve at least some information. I've maxed out my space.... now I'm just gifting and accumulating items for the update. Please throw us a bone..... Give us something to look forward to, to motivate us to keep playing. Please! 😟

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Android has not had an update since november and is stuck on 1.6.0, beeline said march well that is just a snifter away. I have been checking google play every day but sadly no update, I even contacted google play store and still no update. Hence why I wrote the song above.

Indeed.......it has been so long since a content update....I would give anything if they can just add 1 or 2 new levels, add one simple quest, and most importantly, allow us to either sell or delete unwanted smurfy items.

Comment

Working...
          X