Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveller Smurf is too difficult for me. My storage is up to 500 and I have an extra slot with Greedy and Blacksmith, but the tine is too short to build most of the items. Seriously, I have a job and cannot play the game for ca. 9 hours. So 15 hours for Traveller is ... *poof* Maybe it gets better when I own allthe working slots? But why should I spend so many acorns on the working slots? I have nowhere to level up. I don't need all these tems. And it will take ages to upgrade my storage more and more.

Comment

For me Traveller smurf is mission impossible! Please beeline team make the time unlimited! After each finished quest send traveller for as many hours you find appropriate! Thank you very much!

Comment

I agree. The time required to gather Traveller Smurf's items is simply too short. The rewards aern't that fantastic anyway. It's either they lengthen the time required to gather the items to at least 2 to 3 days, or they lower the item requirements so that it would be easier and faster to gather the ingredients required. The current requirements is totally ridiculous and not worth the effort.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree too. Traveller's requirements are ridiculous and are only offering to give me resources I haven't got room for in my storage and xp I don't need because I'm maxed out and there are no new levels! For the time being Traveller is just a decoration for me and to be honest I miss the trees and shrubs that used to be at the top of the game. It just looks bare and messy now.

• Ruxandra
          Ruxandra commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree too, it's not possible to finish it and for what? The storage is full, xp is unnecessary and I miss too the tree ans shrubs that used to be at the top, i don't like how it looks now.

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, to must hassle to get the end reward which is too abundant!

Since we get a heart for every village we rated, there is a heart collecting and not a real rating to find the best villages! I am wondering that nearly empty villages gets thumb ups!

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking exactly the same! We are going to end up every week with featured villages that have nothing in them!

• Ruxandra
          Ruxandra commented
          Editing a comment
          Right, they must change this, i find only empty villages at random villages and i loose my patience to find a nice one and rate it.

I'm very relieved to have got my Meadow back, and am generally enjoying the update and the snow, but I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that most of the Xmas decorations are for Acorns. I don't mind spending some but I don't want to be spending loads on items that I don't want to leave out and that will spend 11 months in my storage. Cmon Beeline, surely a few small Xmas trees and candy canes for coins would have been possible?? 😬🎄

Comment

Comment

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Lovely as always Morning. If I come across your village in the Random Villages I would be happy to give you the thumbs up!

Spelling Bee, any other news about the Android update?

Comment

I feel that is should be a 24 hour mission or 22 hour mission with a 2 hour time out.
              Originally posted by Tenny View Post
              Traveller Smurf is too difficult for me. My storage is up to 500 and I have an extra slot with Greedy and Blacksmith, but the tine is too short to build most of the items. Seriously, I have a job and cannot play the game for ca. 9 hours. So 15 hours for Traveller is ... *poof* Maybe it gets better when I own allthe working slots? But why should I spend so many acorns on the working slots? I have nowhere to level up. I don't need all these tems. And it will take ages to upgrade my storage more and more.

Comment

• Tenny
                Tenny commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep. Or 48 hours for bigger rewards and biggers offers.

Even with a longer time period, some of the tasks are just simply....
              Three times eight saddles each - that's a total of 72 iron pieces required!!! Really, Beeline? How is that supposed to work? Plus 12 hours solid processing time...

These tasks are so impossble to finish at all, not to mention within 16 hours. Even without time limit, I wouldn't dream of attempting it. And what is the award? XP, which we can't use without new levels, three ropes and one mystery item?

One single saddle per field for a total of three would already be hard enough unless one would hoard iron pieces. Sorry, Beeline. Nice idea, but back to the drawng board!

Comment

• jileha
                jileha commented
                Editing a comment
                Nobody would spend that many acorns to get just three ropes when the ropes themselves would cost much less! This is just not properly thought through, and I suspect some poorly defined RND (random) functions are used to create these tasks.

• Ruxandra
                Ruxandra commented
                Editing a comment
                The tasks are impossible most of the time. Maybe they will fix that.

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                Why do I not have Traveler? Was he an EO that I missed? He's not on my menu at all?
                Eta... Never mind, I figured it out. I haven't bothered with the tasks, since I'm at max xp.
                Last edited by Amberglass; 01-18-2016, 12:09 AM.

Love this great update! I posted in the past about how I have the worst meadow. My second meadow wasn't receiving enough items to complete special huts. When I reached level 41, I still had NO special huts completed, and several were only completed to one star. It didn't seem possible to have two level 41 meadows, one with all special huts completed and the other with none. This update fixed the problem. Now my second meadow also has all special huts completed. I hope to continue getting enough items to increase storage which is half the size of my other meadow.

The Traveler's Wagon is a great addition to the game. It helps players get more items and xp. It's like a timed quest and makes the game more interesting. I like the challenge of trying to get everything completed. The fuller the wagon, the more you get. Unfortunately the wagon is useless to some players right now. It will be good when more levels are added.

Comment

What frustrates me most is collecting from Handy's wagon.....it is always crashing and the worst part of the crash, I lost the items I painfully crafted! I have experienced many times crafting say 3 juice stands from Handy's Wagon, but when the crash happens, I end up only getting 1 juice stand and I have to get the ingredients all over again! Beeline, please fix this!!!

Comment

• Ruxandra
                  Ruxandra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, i feel the same! It's really frustrating that crash, hope they will fix it with the next update.

When will we get a new update? And when will the christmas tree change back to Fountain?

Comment

New update wanted !!!

Comment

Yes! I came here to check for an update as well....

Comment

Working...
                    X