Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.8.1 (Bug Fix) is available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.8.1 (Bug Fix) is available for download!

There is a bug fix update available in the App Store. What does it fix?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Morning. As you know, the Studio rarely discloses what fixes are included with each update.

Why can't we make Skeleton keys anymore with the bug fix update? I though you said it would be a major update when they'd take away our ability to make them!!

Comment

• jason_larkham
      jason_larkham commented
      Editing a comment
      The skeleton key showed back up in Blacksmith's shop for one of my club members. Does that mean they will for all of us, or was he just lucky? I think it's a little weird that he can craft them again, but none of the rest of us can.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jason. Sorry for not replying to you sooner. The Skeleton key was removed and so it shouldn't be there for any of us. It's possible that there may be some glitch, but are you sure he has them? Are you able to send him gifts (indicating he's updated)?

• jason_larkham
      jason_larkham commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I can send him gifts. So he's definitely updated. He said he did a hard reboot on his iPad (4th gen.). He also lives in Canada. I thought it could be that since he live in Canada. That might have something to do with it.

Thanks for this information, jason. So I will not update yet!

Comment

Your welcome Morning Sky.

Comment

Lost all my snail food in the update. Guess it's good I had some cooking! Marco is Still in my village... Maybe he will go adventuring tomorrow.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess I will hold off updating until I use all my snail food then. Thanks for letting us know.

Harvesting now has some weird clipboard images for the XP plus - a table??? And what looks like railway tracks? Interesting...

Comment

Now back to normal.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            That looked like a pretty weird glitch. lol.

There are a few new items in the update. All Halloween items are gone from menu.

Comment

What about a bug fix for android

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Debbles. I'll ask and see if there are any planned.

It looks like the gifting issue might have been fixed or partially fixed. It's hard to tell since a lot of friends have not updated with the bug fix yet, but I was able to gift some club members I could never reach before. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Comment

Marco is Still in my village too. This is a major bug in the game and it didn't! I can't get away from my friends presents-Club menu button is unavailable

Comment

• rachel_38
                rachel_38 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree! I am quite disappointed with this bug update - it didn't fix the major bugs of Marco (who I have yet to find in my village or anyone else's) and the whole club issues of getting the wrong profile pictures/not being able to connect etc. Instead it just removed a major perk of the skeleton key and gave us 5 or 6 new bushes. Not impressed....

Miss the skeleton key too 😭😭😭

Comment

I am able to gift my fb friends now (the ones with the photos), but still my own profilepic is being replaced by others. I'm very happy about it!
                But I lost the ability to build skeleton keys and glowing pumpkins. :-( Please, Beeline, don't take items away with a bugfix update! Call it a regular update and it's okay, but a bigfix update is supposed to solve problems, not remove things that worked very well!

Comment

I'm having some issues with iOS 1.8.1.
                  -I used Hefty's boost but it doesn't lessen the time of the "send smurf" activity.
                  -Marco hasn't left my village in 5 days.
                  -Vanity's collections haven't regenerated for me to collect my rewards in several weeks.
                  -I can't move an already placed stone wall otherwise my Smurf Meadows app quits out. Then they are missing when I restart the app.

Anyone else having these issues?
                  Last edited by PixieSmurf; 11-26-2015, 01:50 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Pixie. Yes there is an issue with Hefty's Boost not working in the update. The same goes for Marco, and the collections from Vanity's items. To the best of my recollection, I have not heard or seen anyone have an issue with the Stone walls though.
                Working...
                X