Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow Android version 1.6.0a is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow Android version 1.6.0a is live and available for download!

Yeah!!! Android got its update!!!
    Spelling Bee - Can you tell us what kind of devices have been added to this update?

Comment

Hopefully this update brings us no more losing progress. I like the game bar that issue. So fingers crossed my progreaa is still at level 26:where I left it last night after downloafing the update today. More levels is good as nearly at max level

Comment

• Barbeque
        Barbeque commented
        Editing a comment
        I've just noticed that switching from my village to main screen menu and back force the game to save its progress. Same thing happened to visit neighbours. On the other hand, if you close your app by appmanager instead of shutting it off on normal way, it won't save its progress.

Why did you remove the ability to collect XP for the next level after reaching max. level?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Barbeque View Post
        Why did you remove the ability to collect XP for the next level after reaching max. level?
        That's some pretty fast leveling given the update was only released yesterday... The ability to earn XP over the Max level was changed and tied to achievements so that you were awarded for gathering extra XP. If the Achievements were not added in this Android update, then will be added in the next update.

Comment

Yeah! Thanks 😊 Those archievments you were talking about, have been already implemented. I was just wondering why we suddenly not being able to collect XP anymore.(previously displayed with blue colored XP bar circle)

Comment

Got the game for download, today! On android, for Sony Xperia Z2! I'm in.😉

Comment

Can we get a list of all the devices that are supported bow after this update.

Comment

• Barbeque
                Barbeque commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be appreciated.

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry everyone. Still no list, but I do know that more devices were added and will continue to be added with each update.

My Asus ME301T is still not compatible with the app, are there any news on the comparability issue, will more devices be added or is that it ?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Nakiamie. More compatible devices will continue to be added with each update, but there is no guarantee that your particular Android tablet will be added. Let's hope though! I have a Nexus tablet I want to install it on too.

Hey Spelling Bee, do you think that the magical meadow will be available for the S3? Or is it too old? My mom really wants to get the game too.

Comment

Next update please ensure the smurfy cinema is working properly and game progress saves properly. These 2 issues are a must

Comment

Hi alot of people on facebook are asking when more devices will be compatible on android. The same people keep posting in every thread on facebook asking the same question and are now assuming what is going on

Comment

Working...
                  X