Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.8.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe...we miss out on Marco Smurf joining our village in this update 😋

Comment

• TBest
      TBest commented
      Editing a comment
      I used hearts to get Marco Smurf in the social store, today he gave me a gold key! Loving the update!

If anyone would like to join my smurfy club please do

It's called griffsr smurfy club

Comment

Do you need to activate night mode manualy or does it work like in the original SV, so than when its night in real life its night in SV.

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        We can't manually control it unlike the original SV (use magical sundial at the mountain).

• Ruxandra
        Ruxandra commented
        Editing a comment
        We can deactivate it in settings and stay on the day mode.

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        I managed to turn it on while I was in my game. No idea how! But I'm really enjoying seeing everything at night!!!

Mystic pool really look terrific at night !!!

Comment

Yes, sure it does! Everything looks so beautiful at night!

Comment

I think it would be really cool to have some lights that will actually light the area around it, so that everything in range with that lighr will look the same as it is day. I dont want all the lights to be like that, but it would be great to have some that work that way.

Comment

Hi, i didn't know where to post this, so i will write it here. I have two concerns: first is about the boost, if the boost can be changed just by the leader is not fair, i am the leader of the club and i don't know what the other wants and if i am online and they ask for a change is fine, but what if i am not, we are not playing all day long, so we have a problem with this. The second is about the snail saddles, why they didn't remain an usual gift between friends, not everyone is joining a club, so again it's not fair, i don't think that it was a right decision to move them just for the clubs members.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Ruxandra. I've asked the Studio some questions about the changes in the new update. I've specifically asked about the things above, and I'll let you know what I find out. FYI, it appears they've made a change so that the Journeys now give you a chance to get 2 items even without a saddle. If that's not a glitch, then that must mean the Saddles now only increase that chance further.

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Spelling Bee

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been wondering about the same thing re boosts. Maybe find out which boosts most people like and rotate them daily? This way, everybody would also know in advance which boost would be in effect on which day. None of my members so far put in a a special request.

Agreed with Ruxandra.
            1.Boost should be for all member too since we all work hard for our club ✅
            2.Bring back the "snail saddles" as a gift option! ✅
            3.New level for club since we are stuck at lvl 10 and we keep completing most of the new goals and lose the collected XP. ✅

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Once a boost is removed, the bonus is terminated immediately. So, say you started some crops with a boost that shortened the timer. Then another player comes along and changes it to what they need and it cancels your crop timers and they revert back to the normal times. You can see how this would get out of hand and lead to fighting among the Smurfy Club members. That's probably why they made it so that only he Club leaders can change them.

• SushiSmurf
              SushiSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with Ruxandra too and I second Ray's suggestions. Thanks guys! Beeline - I know sometimes I receive two smurfy items without saddles, but they don't happen often, just as saddles don't always guarantee/reward two items back. But PLEASE bring the saddles back as a gift option. I would be turned off from this game if the only way I could get saddles is from waiting to raise heart points or receive mineral resources to create one at Blacksmith's. It could take forever! I want to enjoy this game and take some chances, but I don't want to slave for it.

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              The journey times have been shortened for the 24 and 48 hour journeys. All journeys now take 12 hours, except the random one with still 8 hours. So even without saddles and a single item per journey, you will now get a guaranteed 4 items during 48 hours. That's much better than the small chance of a second item we had before.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-29-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              Wonderful Morning!

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Look smurfy with night mode on.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              I absolutely love night mode. Your wishing well is lovely. I think my smurfs would love one too.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-29-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm finally back on decent wifi and wow, Everything is Awesome! Seriously, this is a good update. The new night time effects are BRILLIANT, the game looks so different. Everything glows and sparkles. I'm not usually much interested in Halloween but I couldn't resist building a spooky forest with this cool stuff. And we've got Marco!! Wahay!! Can't wait to see what the Xmas update brings now...
                  Last edited by cosmickitten; 10-29-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Ruxandra
                    Ruxandra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's beautiful!

I do agree that it's a disappointment that the snail saddles were removed though. It's taken a lot of the fun out of gifting now - XP is useless once you've maxed out, I've got more coins than I know what to do with and I don't have room for more decorative items. It's good to know we have at least got a chance of a double smurfy item without using the saddle, but at least replace it with something worth gifting Beeline. How about allowing us to gift hearts? Or smurfy items?

Comment

• jileha
                    jileha commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Definitely some more attractive gifts are needed. I can see that special items as gifts would reduce their value too much, but something else that would be worth while collecting and would NOT take up storage space. Maybe something we can build in stages.

• Ruxandra
                    Ruxandra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, absolutely, we need something better, more attractive.

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We can gift hearts Cosmic - but only if a player has requested them. It comes up on chat or mailbox when friends request them.

Can we android players have the halloween update, that mansion looks cool

Comment

• Pandemonium
                    Pandemonium commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least I hope we will get it later even tho its not halloween, so at least when the update comes we will be able to get the mansion.
                Working...
                X