Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your iOS version Magical Meadow Smurfy Club information and invite new Club members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends, i am back, i don't know how this happens but the game is fine now

Comment

I'm getting very frustrated with my Smurfy Club..... I go into chat and there is chat going on, but it's like I'm not even seen, no one responds to my comments. Are my comments being ignored? I don't think that Chickadee, Martin and Firat are ignoring me. It's only been about the last 10 days. Anyone?

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Amber, I haven't seen anyone on there lately either. This morning I spoke to Malini and will catch up again in a couple of hours. I did respond to you when you mentioned your week hadn't gone so well (when you were away) but didn't get a response so I thought you must have gone out. Don't think the counter works properly to show how many players are online.

I've had problems with crashing but it's a bit better now and since I was able to talk with Malini today it should be okay. I will look out for you.

Thanks Chicka... I'm heading back to chat and our conversation. 😄

Comment

I just started a club serious smurfs. Looking for members or to join another club. Want a club with people who play everyday and send gifts and help out with the tasks. I join a club and then get annoyed and leave when other people don't even update the game. So annoying. If you're not playing anymore delete yourself.

Comment

Join my new "Elikenko" club!it's gonna be smurfy!

Comment

Working...
          X