Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your iOS version Magical Meadow Smurfy Club information and invite new Club members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your iOS version Magical Meadow Smurfy Club information and invite new Club members!

I just opened a new club "Smurfy Club" with a diamond icon. All SVMM players are invited to join this club. Have fun & enjoy here 😉
    Last edited by Ray888; 10-07-2015, 05:13 AM.

Thank you Ray888, however due to technical bug issues, I can't join presently. I'll keep trying but hopefully a fix is forthcoming.

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for trying but unfortunately my club are already full now 😊

We just recently became a level 4 club and we have 5 spots available now. Player who wish to join us can join directly now !

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      All spot are fill-up now...thanks for joining 🙏

Happy to be part of your club Ray!

Comment

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for joining us. We are glad to have you in our club too 🎉

We have 2 spaces available in our club now...active SVMM players are invited to join us 😉

Comment

Is there any active club with 2 vacancies? My sister and I are currently in a stagnant club with about 80% of the members MIA, including the leader. We are both good players at lv35 and lv36.

Comment

We currently have 2 empty slot waiting to be fill by active players (level are not important). Come and join us at Smurfy Club 😄 !!!

Comment

Deleted post.
          No longer playing the game.
          Last edited by Kareelia; 07-08-2016, 08:57 AM. Reason: -

Comment

• catalina
            catalina commented
            Editing a comment
            I just sent my request to join you're club 😊

• Kareelia
            Kareelia commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry!
            I lost my game back in January, and at the time Beeline couldn't offer help to retrieve it. So I'm no longer playing.

I just added a bunch of people but my friends are not loading! I just received a gift and I promise to send you all gifts once my list loads!!

Comment

I just started a new club because our leader was not active and never used the boosts. We are currently at level 5 should be level 6 by today. If anyone is interested in joining its "crop till you drop". Looking for active players and level does not matter

Comment

There are several openings in my club, 'Smurfy Smurfs Club'. Please feel free to join, and have a smurfy time.

Comment

U can join my club now Scarlet1449

Comment

Greetings all. Our club is max level now. We have two open two open slots. Most members play daily. Smurftropolis.

Comment

Hello friends, unfortunately i have problems with my game, i lost a lot of progress and magic acorns and i tried to restore from icloud backup and now every time i enter the game i go back automatically to my ipad screen. I opened a ticket and i have to wait to see if they will help me to fix it, if not i will start over from where the game is saved and i hope i will receive at least the MA i bought with money, so a day or two they will be no boost changes. Sorry

Comment

• TBest
                      TBest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No worries! You're an amazing club leader! We know you wouldn't miss a boost change unless you had no other choice. Hope you're up an running soon and get your progress back!

• Ruxandra
                      Ruxandra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you TBest, i miss my game and my club members

Ruxandra, no sorry, you can not help it. Í hope beeline get your problem solved quickly.

Comment

• Ruxandra
                      Ruxandra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you guys, i am very upset
                  Working...
                  X