Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What all have you found inside of the Golden Treasure Chests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What all have you found inside of the Golden Treasure Chests?

It's so exciting! Today I formed my second golden key to open a golden chest. The first chest held some jewels, but the second chest gave me the waterfall slide! Ahhhh, I'm so happy right now! :-D

I've found Gems and Smurfy Items so far. Congrats on getting the Waterfall Slide!

Comment

How cool is that! It's great that we can get some of the items that cost so many MA this way.

Comment

I found gems, smurfy items and three clock towers that costs 90 magic acorns!!

Comment

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, that's great! :-D

How are you getting enough minerals to make keys with? I am working the mine constantly but I have only made one gold key and two silver so far.

Comment

• Ruxandra
          Ruxandra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hard, silver is the hardest one to get, but i send them to the mine all the time.

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          I spend my coins and buy all the crops I need for the mine.

I've only got 2 silver chests so far and I'm on level 23! 😧 I keep my Smurfs busy working the mine.......

Comment

I've only got chests at the highest level, 50 tomatoes for 10 hours.

Comment

I found the ... what's it called? Hot bubble bath lake? in one of the silver chests!

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yay for you Tenny! I'd love that one. Good to know it's in a chest ... Maybe.

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I won so many cool SB items from the chests now I don't want to spend my berries on the other items. Maybe they might be in a chest, too?

*sigh* Anyone won something cool lately? I found three MA items in the geinning, but now I only win gems and smurfy items.

Comment

Got bell tower in one of my chests.

Comment

I just won the windmill from a silver chest!

Comment

Yesterday I found the windmill, have mostly found smurfy items which have helped me upgrade stuff. Here is hoping I find the.waterslide

Comment

I've gotten bell towers, windmills, hot tubs, water slides, drop towers, trampolines, merry-go-rounds, slides, acorns, fountains, chair swings, Smurfy items, and coins. I've gotten at least 10 of each item from chests. I've opened a lot of chests though close to 1,00 if not more. Keep in mind that I've gotten the items from Gold and Silver chests.
                    Last edited by jason_larkham; 03-11-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I've gotten so many water slides I had to turn an area into a water park! 😄

Comment

Working...
                      X