Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gifting in Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow is awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting in Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow is awesome!

so much nicer than the original SV, in that you don't have to actually visit all your neighbors in person.. And I like that the gifts show up as messages, without having to find the little gift boxes strewn all over the place. Nice work Beeline!!

I'm not able to gift? .....I'm not able to connect with Game Centre. All of my Smurfy friends are through GC. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Comment

Hi Amber. What level are you on? You have to gain a few levels in order to be able to start visiting friends and sending gifts.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Amber. At the main menu where you press Play, there is a Game Center Icon in the upper Left Corner. You need to tap on that and sign into Game Center. That should make all of your Game Center friends show up. Are you signed in through Facebook right now? If you are, be careful you might get a pop up window asking you if you want to start a new village or copy your Facebook village over onto Game Center too. Make sure you choose the copy option so you don't have to start over.

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SB... First of all , thank you so much for all your help and support here, especially with game 2. There are a lot of things going on with this game that are different from game1. It's going to take a bit of getting used to after playing the other for 4 years! I got that icon today and logged in through GC. You are correct, it did give me the option to start my old game. The gifting issue for me is resolved. I had a lot of gifts waiting for me. 😄

I hope more people give game 2 a decent try. It's different, but after you get going, it's fun. My ❤️ Will always be with the original game though.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        As always, I'm here to help all of you guys. I'm glad you were able to get signed in and had some gifts waiting for you! Yes, while most of our hearts will always belong to the original, that doesn't mean that we can't appreciate and love the new game too. Both have their own place and offer somewhat different things.

I like the gifting too! It means it is easier to know who is actually bothering to gift you back as well

Comment

I love how the gifting is set up as well. I know I have a lot of deadbeat friends on SV1.

Comment

Working...
        X