Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I recover my Magical Meadow progress on my new iPad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I recover my Magical Meadow progress on my new iPad?

Hello all - I got new ipad mini 4 and transfered svmm via itunes back up but it is crashing at opening every time . Still works fine on my old ipad (but very slow) . Need to sell the old one so if anyone can advise how to get it working on new ipad mini 4 ,please let me know . Or is it because svmm needs to be upgraded to be compatible with newer devices ?

Also would like to say hello to Chickadee ,Morning sky ,Raytop and other players - was stuck on level 88 on sv1 for a month ,all good now as I followed the fix posted on the forum .
    Last edited by Malini108; 11-09-2016, 02:11 AM.

Hi Malini. Magical Meadow works a bit differently than the original Smurfs' Village. The biggest difference is that your game's progress is not saved on your device. Instead, it's saved to the developer's server.

Technically speaking, all you need to do to get your progress on a newer iOS device is download a fresh copy of the app from the App store, then open the game and sign in with the exact same social media accounts (Game Center/Facebook) that you used previously. This should allow you to load your game progress from the server onto the device.

Since you still have the game on your old iPad, I would go ahead and delete the app from your new iPad since that's from the backup. Once it's gone, download a new copy on your new iPad and sign into which social media accounts you used. That should work.

Let me know.

Comment

• Malini108
      Malini108 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Spelling Bee ,

I did that and is working (: Thank you so much for your help -all we need now is a new update !!!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      YAY, I'm very happy it worked for you.

Hi Malini

That's great! I can't join you on SVMM because I've had some problems with my game. I lost several months progress. I lost expansions and content and my upgrades. Today I've recovered using an iCloud backup but the app crashes before it's fully loaded. If I can get my game back I'll be back to gift you. In SV I've just reached level 88. SV is good for me now that we have had the bug fix. It was scary when I lost it to the beginning 😱 So glad you're back on track.

Comment

• Malini108
      Malini108 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Chickadee and thank you -I hope you get yours fixed asap . When I tried transfering my game to a new ipad I did it via back up and was crashing too but spelling bee told me (as above ) to just erase everything ,download fresh copy and sign in .That worked for me as the latest game was saved on the server . I hope spelling bee will find a solution for you .
Working...
X