Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be be getting new updates if Flashman Studios and Bongfish take over Magical meadow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are online features not working for anyone else? For example, when looking at my club goal list, it says: ''NEW CLUB GOALS ARE AVAILABLE'' and when I click on it, it tells me there is an update and ask me if I want to update my game but it is up to date... I am running on the latest iOS, on iPhone 5S.

I also got a quest asking to rate 5 villages but there seem to be no way to rate a village when you visit one...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Online features should be working. The Update for New Club goals thing is a bug. When you visit a village, you need to give it a thumbs up. That should complete the quest.

This game deserve to be save by the new developement team. As, it have a lot of potential when introduce back then but lack of new content and update bring to its downfall. Try look into it again after settle with th SV 😉😉

Comment

Good Evening, has

I would like to know if there are any plans on updating the smurfs magical village. I have already completed all the levels. It has been a long time since an update has been released.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear @Damserra

I have moved your post to this topic about Magical Meadow. The team is focusing on Smurfs' Village at the moment and we would announce any further news about Magical Meadow on here. Please feel free to read through this topic and ask questions

I'm really loving this game it's very relaxing if you guys have anything planed for this games future let me know

Comment

First of all I want to say that Bongfish did a really good job with the original Smurfs Village game. Game got a lot of new nice items are really great items and I notticed that games doesnt really lag anymore and scrolling through my village feels more smooth, but I really hope they they will do the same with the Smurfs Village and the Magical Meadow soon.

Here I will write a short list off my sugestions and some sugestions other members of this forum suggested before that I think should be added to the game first so that all of them are at one place.

-Allow us to delete or remove crops that are currently in the procces of growing (as we are able to do in original SV) and other processes as Snail Jurneys, Mystic Pool etc.
        -Add MAX button to Mine and Pool to make sending smurfs and buying crops needed for those activities faster
        -Allow us to sell/remove unwanted Smurfy items (Lucky Clovers, Logs etc.) without a need to wait for our storage to be full and to remove ALL of them
        -Allow us to turn off "long press to move" function in settings
        -Add Jokey smurf as next special smurfs as we can see him on main menu but we ca nnot get him in game

I will also write some bugs that I noticed while playing the game (I dont know if those bugs are presented on iOS as I only have Android devices)

-Android players are not recieving daily rewards
        -When I wisit "Beelines Village" I am not able to look around it (tho my game is not frozen)

I have some more ideas but i think this will do it for now. i see that Smurfs Village is doing great now and that a lot of Bugs were fixed so I hope they will be able to start working on other games soon.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          @Panedmonium You can search through the list of ideas found here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...magical-meadow

And add your renewed support to any of the preexisting idea topics. If you don't find a topic for an idea that you have, please create a new one. Please remember though that each idea needs to be in it's own topic. You can't combine numerous ideas into one.

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          I wanted to make a new topic so that the ideas that seem the most important and some bugs are all ine one place so its easier for developers though having one suggestion in each topic makes a lot of sense. But well having my post here makes more sense actually. 😊

I know they are focused on Smurf's Village, but will there be any new updates in the future? I loved this game and it's just taking up space on my iPad. I don't want to delete it if there are future plans for the Magic Meadow. Please let us know the latest news!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          SmurfyWonder While I don't have any exact details that I can share, I can say if you like the game then you should hang on to it. It's taken quite a bit of effort and resources to get Smurfs' Village back on track, but to my knowledge the plan is still to update Magical Meadow once they are able to.

Any update yet

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          debbles smurf No ETA on when they'll be ready to start working on Magical Meadow, but when they do I'll let everyone know.

Please fix the game

The ingame photo taker the photos come out hazey certainly not my phone

And voting on villages certain villages are causing the inability to vote and move to the next village and the hearts are not accumulating and then.you have to start over voting again

Comment

It seems to be abandoned villages tbat are causing the issues of not being able to vote

Comment

Spelling bee is there any news on an update for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by jason_larkham View Post
              Spelling bee is there any news on an update for this game?
              jason_larkham I have nothing that I can share at this time other than what's already beed stated before. The new Developers are still focusing their resources on the original SV first. Once they have made their planned improvements and fixes, they'll then be able to focus on the other titles they acquired from Beeline.

Comment

According to the title of the next story quest after you've completed all of them, it appears that the original developers had next planned on a Halloween update. I assume that was for 2016 and they had started creating that content and it just needs wrapping up. Halloween 2017 is coming up and that sounds like a great time (to me) for Bongfish to start advancing MM again... ;-)

Comment

I am wondering what's going on no new updates in months , will the game be discontinued? Thanks

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ICARUS Flashman and Bongfish have not made any announcements regarding their plans changing. The goal from the start was to focus all their efforts and resources into stabilizing, and improving the original Smurfs' Village first, then once things there were good, evaluate what needed to be done to the other tiles and proceed from there. I think it's safe to say that the original Smurfs' Village needed much more work than anticipated, but they have made large strides and have vastly improved the game. Magical Meadow would benefit immensely from that same care and effort. Myself and many other players would rather they begin working on Magical Meadow when they are ready, instead of trying to do both at the same time and have both titles suffer because of it.

Thanks for the clarification and agree that they should put all their efforts on one then take care the other one when they are ready to do so

Comment

Ahh there are still not any news on Smurfs village 2. I was really hoping to find out something new about the game at the end of the Summer as the new iOS will be released soon which means that all 32 bit games and apps will no longer be supported for iOS devices.

Comment

• Pandemonium
                    Pandemonium commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know that Spelling Bee told us there should be un update but as far as I see there havent been any new announcments regarding that.

And the peoblem with the game being 32 bit is that Apple decided to stop supporting 32 bit apps so in order for an app to be supported it needs to be updated to 64 bit.

Though I dont really mind that as I am using an Android device but I just said that as it was stated that zhe game will be updated before iOS 11 rolls out and I believe iOS 11 is just around the corner as beta has been going on for already some time and they announced new phones...

• debbles smurf
                    debbles smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ios 11 launches september 19. The facr that bongfish have ignored this and are leaving ios players in the lurk is not ok. I see the app store has been redesigned. I understand bongfish wanted to stabilize smurfs 1 and they have so are they even looking at smurfs 2. There are a few issues that need ironing out and a few ideas implemented

Question is where is the update you speak of spelling bee

• debbles smurf
                    debbles smurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The question should also be once an ios player updates to ios11 will the firsr smurfs game even function. Come tuesday bongfish could be inundated with emails in regards to this
                Working...
                X