Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be be getting new updates if Flashman Studios and Bongfish take over Magical meadow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are online features not working for anyone else? For example, when looking at my club goal list, it says: ''NEW CLUB GOALS ARE AVAILABLE'' and when I click on it, it tells me there is an update and ask me if I want to update my game but it is up to date... I am running on the latest iOS, on iPhone 5S.

I also got a quest asking to rate 5 villages but there seem to be no way to rate a village when you visit one...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Online features should be working. The Update for New Club goals thing is a bug. When you visit a village, you need to give it a thumbs up. That should complete the quest.

This game deserve to be save by the new developement team. As, it have a lot of potential when introduce back then but lack of new content and update bring to its downfall. Try look into it again after settle with th SV 😉😉

Comment

Good Evening, has

I would like to know if there are any plans on updating the smurfs magical village. I have already completed all the levels. It has been a long time since an update has been released.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear @Damserra

I have moved your post to this topic about Magical Meadow. The team is focusing on Smurfs' Village at the moment and we would announce any further news about Magical Meadow on here. Please feel free to read through this topic and ask questions

I'm really loving this game it's very relaxing if you guys have anything planed for this games future let me know

Comment

First of all I want to say that Bongfish did a really good job with the original Smurfs Village game. Game got a lot of new nice items are really great items and I notticed that games doesnt really lag anymore and scrolling through my village feels more smooth, but I really hope they they will do the same with the Smurfs Village and the Magical Meadow soon.

Here I will write a short list off my sugestions and some sugestions other members of this forum suggested before that I think should be added to the game first so that all of them are at one place.

-Allow us to delete or remove crops that are currently in the procces of growing (as we are able to do in original SV) and other processes as Snail Jurneys, Mystic Pool etc.
        -Add MAX button to Mine and Pool to make sending smurfs and buying crops needed for those activities faster
        -Allow us to sell/remove unwanted Smurfy items (Lucky Clovers, Logs etc.) without a need to wait for our storage to be full and to remove ALL of them
        -Allow us to turn off "long press to move" function in settings
        -Add Jokey smurf as next special smurfs as we can see him on main menu but we ca nnot get him in game

I will also write some bugs that I noticed while playing the game (I dont know if those bugs are presented on iOS as I only have Android devices)

-Android players are not recieving daily rewards
        -When I wisit "Beelines Village" I am not able to look around it (tho my game is not frozen)

I have some more ideas but i think this will do it for now. i see that Smurfs Village is doing great now and that a lot of Bugs were fixed so I hope they will be able to start working on other games soon.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          @Panedmonium You can search through the list of ideas found here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...magical-meadow

And add your renewed support to any of the preexisting idea topics. If you don't find a topic for an idea that you have, please create a new one. Please remember though that each idea needs to be in it's own topic. You can't combine numerous ideas into one.

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          I wanted to make a new topic so that the ideas that seem the most important and some bugs are all ine one place so its easier for developers though having one suggestion in each topic makes a lot of sense. But well having my post here makes more sense actually. 😊

I know they are focused on Smurf's Village, but will there be any new updates in the future? I loved this game and it's just taking up space on my iPad. I don't want to delete it if there are future plans for the Magic Meadow. Please let us know the latest news!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          SmurfyWonder While I don't have any exact details that I can share, I can say if you like the game then you should hang on to it. It's taken quite a bit of effort and resources to get Smurfs' Village back on track, but to my knowledge the plan is still to update Magical Meadow once they are able to.

Any update yet

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          debbles smurf No ETA on when they'll be ready to start working on Magical Meadow, but when they do I'll let everyone know.

Please fix the game

The ingame photo taker the photos come out hazey certainly not my phone

And voting on villages certain villages are causing the inability to vote and move to the next village and the hearts are not accumulating and then.you have to start over voting again

Comment

It seems to be abandoned villages tbat are causing the issues of not being able to vote

Comment

Working...
          X