Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will be be getting new updates if Flashman Studios and Bongfish take over Magical meadow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be be getting new updates if Flashman Studios and Bongfish take over Magical meadow?

So is Magical Meadow is being taken over by Flashman Studios and Bongfish? If so, does that mean there's going to be future updates?

Hi everyone. It looks like there definitely will be a transition of the Smurf titles from Beeline to Flashman and Bongfish. I believe that once they get SV up and running, their attention will also move to Magical Meadow and the other Smurf titles. This should mean new updates. You can check out the Magical Meadow page on Flashman's site here:

http://flashmangames.com/games/magical-meadow/

Comment

Oh I really hope so Spelling Bee. That's the impression I got from your last post. SV has to be the priority because it has to be fixed and because of its earnings of course but SVMM has so much potential I would have thought.

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee.

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee, any news on this game from the new team?

Comment

Spelling Bee have you heard anything about possible updates for MM, or any of the other Smurfs titles besides SV?

Comment

Nothing yet. All of their attention and resources have been tied up getting Smurfs' Village back on track with the bug fixes and work on the December update. As mentioned earlier, once everything is running smoothly with Smurfs' Village, then they can start tackling the other Smurf Titles such as Magical Meadow.

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee.

Comment

will there be an update to this app anytime soon?

Comment

Hello Star. Welcome to the Community Forum. I've moved your post to this preexisting topic. You'll find the most recent info here in the previous comments.

Comment

Spelling Bee have you heard anything about a new update for SVMM?

Comment

Same question here !

Comment

jason_larkham Unfortunately I don't have anything new to share yet. Flashman and Bongfish are still putting all of their resources into the original Smurfs' Village. They have stabilized the game, but there are still numerous ongoing issues that Beeline never fully addressed. This is proving to be a considerable effort and more time is required. Once they feel confident with the status of Smurfs' Village, then they re-asses the other Smurf titles and see what can be done to get them back up and running.

I know Magical Meadow has been in Limbo for a very long time, but I would rather they give it the attention that it deserves instead of spreading themselves too thin like Beeline did and end up having all of their titles suffer.

Comment

I agree with you 100%. I'm just anxious to get an update for SVMM also. I have plenty to do inSV, but not much to do in SVMM.

Comment

Who is taking care of the game right now? Beeline or Bongfish? I see the Beeline logo when I open the app so I guess it is still Beeline but why is there a Bongfish forum about this game then? I am a bit confused.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                                Spelling Bee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Icarusael Flashman and Bongfish have now taken over the publishing and development for Beeline's Smurf game catalog. Currently their attentions are focused on the Original Smurfs' Village, with hopes to work on Magical Meadow etc. soon after. Until then, the game remains as it has been since Beeline updated it last.
                            Working...
                            X