Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best ways to find the Silver I need for crafting in Magical Meadow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best ways to find the Silver I need for crafting in Magical Meadow?

I have been mining for a while, been using each of the quests, except for the one where you have to use the log. but I still can't ever find silver for blacksmiths key. What is the easiest one to find silver or do i just get lucky and get it?

Vote for peoples villages you can vote for 25 a day and then you can use the hearts to buy the silver

Comment

• aprilfoolish51
      aprilfoolish51 commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you vote for people's village?

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Tap on the smurf head on the bottom left of screen and tap on myfriends tab and then random village which will then take you to a random village. If you like the village tap on.the thumbs up wait for confirmation message that you have liked the village and then tap the arrow on bottom right of screen and it will take you to the next village. To exchange the hearts go to the menu at bottom right of screen and select the hearts menu and the silver will be in there. You can also exchange for the gold and silver chests and other stuff
Working...
X