Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.10.0 update be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone got a magic meadow update. I'm tired of still seeing winter stuff in new and featured. I'm on a G.Note 4 and I don't see any new updates very upsetting. Considering smurf village 1 gets updates allll the time. I play that one 2. Someone please answer why is magic meadow a little behind on the new stuff.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      There have not been any new updates.

• Prettinesx
      Prettinesx commented
      Editing a comment
      ty, do you know how often they update, or why they are being so slow to update?? I see bonus offers on SV1 all the time and new stuff. are they managed by the same people? because SV2 is sooooo far behind.

Hi Spelling Bee, since Beeline said on the official Facebook page for the original Smurfs' Village. That they can't fix the bugs for that game. Could you please see if they're going to be doing an update for Magical Meadows? It just doesn't make sense to me to not do an update for Magical Meadows. When there's nothing they can do about the bugs for the original Smurfs' Village.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_larkham View Post
      Hi Spelling Bee, since Beeline said on the official Facebook page for the original Smurfs' Village. That they can't fix the bugs for that game. Could you please see if they're going to be doing an update for Magical Meadows? It just doesn't make sense to me to not do an update for Magical Meadows. When there's nothing they can do about the bugs for the original Smurfs' Village.
      Hi Jason. Beeline has not said that they can't fix or won't fix the bugs in Smurfs' Village. What they said was that due to the game's age and code limitations, going forward there may be times where they are unable to fix issues that are confined to lower end devices, or on devices that no longer meet the minimum system requirements. They will continue fixing and working on bugs where they can on newer devices, and devices that have met the requirements.

Dear Smurfs' Village players, thank you so much for being valued members of our player community. Since our game was first developed, a wide range of new mobile devices have entered the market. Keeping The Smurfs' Village optimized for each of those devices takes a great deal of time and resources. Over time, certain devices have become less compatible with our game. Unfortunately, we sometimes are not able to correct issues that arise with the oldest devices. We apologize for any inconvenience.
      All that being said, I will ask to see if there is any news regarding the future of Magical Meadow. I'll reply back as soon as I hear something.

Comment

• jason_larkham
        jason_larkham commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Spelling Bee. I just get so frustrated with Smurfs' Village when it won't let me in the game at all for hours, or days at a time. Like last night I tried to go into it, and the game kept crashing. However just a few minutes ago this morning I was able to go into it. I don't usually have any problems with Magical Meadows. So my personal feelings are that I'd like an update for this game. So that when I can't get into Smurfs' Village I have something to do.
        Last edited by jason_larkham; 08-15-2016, 12:13 PM.

• Prettinesx
        Prettinesx commented
        Editing a comment
        Any news on a update for SV2 I don't have bug issues, I am able to get in just fine and it never force closes on me. I can play this game for hours. But why are they neglecting info on the SV2. If that's the case I want every refund I ever spent on acorns for this game. Wishing for an update.

I have lost my SMM I am so upset. This is crazy. Been playing since it was out. And now I have to start over. Everything hut for the main Smurf's was done and several huts was updated. And lost my update in storage. Smurf's have quest for me that I have already done. Delete the game and then reloaded it and the same thing. 😡😡😡

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear this ern57. ☚ī¸ Suggest you put your comment on the 'problems' thread. Best if you put as much detail as possible as to how you lost it. Good luck and I hope you get it back!

What would be good is a halloween update for both platforms. That way the haunted house could be implemented for android

Comment

Waiting for news ... Good news ... đŸŖ

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          ....sigh....

• Xuxu1968
          Xuxu1968 commented
          Editing a comment
          😭😭😭...So sad...

It is time for Beeline to comment on the plans for how to proceed with SVMM! Should no update come soon, I will delete the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
          It is time for Beeline to comment on the plans for how to proceed with SVMM! Should no update come soon, I will delete the game.
          There should be some news in the next couple of weeks. Hang in there.

Comment

• TBest
            TBest commented
            Editing a comment
            Fingers crossed for good news!

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm keeping everything crossed...

So we will not get a Halloween update! No return of the hounted mansion and the Halloween black cat.

Please give us a Halloween update! The Smurfs wants to celebrate Halloween

Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-14-2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            What a gorgeous Halloween scene. I don't think I've seen the table with the spider web tablecloth.

I hope that they announce that there's gonna be an update soon.

Comment

Any news on this game, it has been 2 weeks

Comment

Not yet, I should have said next few weeks instead of couple. I apologize for that. For those of you who do still care about the game though, my advice is to definitely not delete the game. News is still coming.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope, it will not only be snow what we will get.

• Xuxu1968
                Xuxu1968 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully waiting ...😊

That sounds promising. Finally, a glimmer of hope.

Comment

I hope the announcement comes soon. The suspense is driving me crazy.

Comment

Wow at last i confirmed it is not the end of the 3D game of smurfs.Please made the game offline so i cant need to connect to my wi-fi or modem in order to play

Comment

Working...
                  X