Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.10.0 update be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many abandoned villages!
    Giving us no updates Beeline is killing this game day by day!

Comment

• jason_larkham
      jason_larkham commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they update soon, because I agree with you. They are killing the game without updating.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the delay is them fixing the lost progress bug. Good news is they did with the android version so hopefully they are applying the same fix with ios in the next update. I know the frustration that lost progress happened to me I nearly did permanently walk away but glad I did not because the developers really did a very good job fixing a broken game and hopefully ios will be just as lucky

• jason_larkham
      jason_larkham commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not having any real problems. Except the occasional force close when I'm trying to accept gifts, or gift club members what they requested. Not to mention it doesn't want to stay logged into Game Center, and sometimes when I log into Game Center I lose a little progress. So I don't even bother logging into Game Center for the time being.

It's already 8th of May at my end, and there is still no news on when the next content update will be. Can we have some update news from the studio please?

Comment

If this game is done then let us know so we can move on! This is ridiculous!

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Hear, hear. This game takes up space on my iPad that I could free up if it's been abandoned. It would be a courtesy to all of us who have invested time and money to at least let us know. And if it hasn't been abandoned an occasional bit of news wouldn't go amiss, so we know it's worth hanging on In there.

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I pop into my game everyday to harvest crops and Acorns... My friends are rarely in chat anymore. I keep hoping that Beeline is going to surprise us with a big update. ☺️ Till we know anything, I'll just keep collecting resources. If the game is toast, I just wish they'd let us know. Let us know either way actually.

What is going on with this game? No more club quests so Beeline seem to have abandoned it.

Comment

• Ruxandra
        Ruxandra commented
        Editing a comment
        You are all right! We got to know what is going on with this game. It seems to be abandoned, but they don't tell us anything.

Hi everyone. I've asked the Studio for some updated information and here was their reply:

"We know you are anxious to find out what's next for The Magical Meadow. We promise to let know as soon as we have some Smurfy news to share."

I'm sorry I don't have more at this time.

Comment

• Pam Tredway
        Pam Tredway commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds like they aren't thinking of any Smurfy ideas!

• TBest
        TBest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for sharing the information Beeline provided. I agree with the others, certainly feels as if the meadow has been put on indefinite hold. Too bad, it's a beautiful game and I really enjoy the interaction with other players.

• Ruxandra
        Ruxandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for telling us. I am really sorry, i like that game and the interactions with other players too. The game looks nice and i liked it more than the old one that is already too crowded, but it seems that we have to give up

Guess they have lost interest.

Comment

Hmmm ....that doesn't sound very promising does it. ☹️

Comment

Seem another Beeline game is going down only after a short lifespan ....too bad 😓

Comment

Can someone just admitt that this game is dead? Noone can play properly anymore, storage is full, max levels have been reached and weeks go by with nothing but silence from the Beeline team.

Comment

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              They admit that there will be no update, so the game is dead.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Whilst it isn't looking good at the moment, We can't come to that conclusion because that's not what Beeline have said.

Spelling Bee said they may have diverted resources to SV to fix the bugs but also mentioned it hasn't had the uptake Beeline was hoping for. If we really want to save the game we might need to get people onboard and enourage players not to give up on it. Actually I see a glimmer of hope in that last comment because they said "Smurfy" news, not just "news".

Comment

Still hanging on to a glimmer of hope here... 😄 I don't have the heart to ditch the game yet, I think it's a great game.

Comment

Has a few issues that need ironing out. Went to move vanity smurf and the game crashed and poof lost him. Now 70 acorns worth of smurf up in smoke including all hut upgrades. No point in asking for the smurf back customer service don't give a crap

Comment

Any news on whether this game will get future updates. If the game continues to get updates the team may need to look at extending it beyond that area to make it more interesting as not much can be done with the current area. The other thing the game needs a back up save like cloud so if the game loses levels then one can restore from cloud. I see similarities between this and the first smurfs game, it would have made more sense to add the meadow on to the first game as an extra area like they have with the grove

Comment

Hello is anyone from beeline available to gives us an update on this game

Comment

Hi Debbles. There is no new information to share at this time.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                        Morning Sky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This game is dead

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope not Morning 😢😢😢☹️

• jason_larkham
                        jason_larkham commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So do I. It's such a great game. Even though I really didn't like it at first. It's really grown on me. In a lot of ways it's better than the original. In fact the original has so many issues with crashing. That I don't see why they don't ditch it for this game. I haven't had that many problems with this game in a while. However with the original it crashes on me all the time. Then I can't get into it till there's a new update. Which is really annoying.
                    Working...
                    X