Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.10.0 update be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are seriously overdue for an update!

Comment

Yes, we are !

Comment

No kidding! It's March, and the Christmas tree is still there!
        I feel seriously neglected by Beeline. There's no incentive to keep playing, and a lot of people have actually stopped playing.

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          The update is coming, not only are they creating the update but also dealing with the major issues with the first smurfs game. At some point this month the update will arrive. There are some changes being implemented. But to give you an idea android has not received an update since november, has missed out on halloween, xmas and valentines is stuck on level 1.6.0 so is lagging behind. The next update will see android catch up and both ios and android have some game play changes and bug fixes inplemented such as saving, the smurfy cinema and other things. From what Spelling Bee posted this is going to be a major update

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't wait!

i hope update comes sooner rather then later .....Hard to keep interest in game that had been stagnant for too long . But it is a nice game and with all the hard work Beeline is doing SVMM should shine again (:

Comment

I really starting to enjoy this game! I wish they would have more items!

Comment

I know, it's hard to see the Christmas tree in March and not feel like SVMM is being neglected. But in Spelling Bee's post above, #7, she says March will be the next update so we will have to wait. I was thinking maybe resources are being diverted to fix the major issues the latest SV1 update has but I don't know if the games share programmers in a case like that. I'm really looking forward to the update and in the meantime, I hope our XP is accumulating in the background and we aren't collecting it for no reason. At least it's given us time to clear space for the new content and increase storage by playing and without using MA's

Comment

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee previously mentioned that the XP doesn't accumulate after reaching max 😰

• Amberglass
              Amberglass commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish we were getting more information on what's actually happening with this update/game. Christmas tree's still up in the middle of March isn't thrilling me. We need spring! I guess I need reassurance that I'm not wasting my time preparing for this update. 🤔

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for that Ray. I will just focus on clearing space and increasing storage then.

Apparently we shall celebrate Easter under the Christmas tree.

Comment

Hehe maybe santa will pay us a another visit 😂😂😂

Comment

Have my fingers crossed for an update soon. I really love the game, but have gone from playing several times a day to once a day. Especially since there's no accumulating experience points. I collect daily reward, gift friends and log out. 😞

Comment

Hey guys am.going to start a new song here to the same tune as 12th day of xmas, feel free to add to the song

On the 14th day of march
                  All our smurfs started to get bored
                  Please bring us a new update

The cinema doesn't work
                  Things keep disappearing
                  Please bring us a new update.

Comment

Hi everyone. I know you are all anxious to get rid of the snow, so I'm happy to say that the iOS version update has been submitted to Apple. Hopefully it will get a speedy review and be out some time this week. The new update will remove the snow, but more importantly it focuses mainly on performance improvements, stability, and bug fixes. Given that there is no new content in the update, there aren't going to be any teasers. Another update, with new content and features should be arriving later.

For Android, the next version update is scheduled to be submitted here very soon and as mentioned previously, it will bring the Android version in line content wise with the iOS version. While I know many of you will be disappointed at the lack of new content, the snow removal, fixes, and massive update for our Android friends is still something good to look forward to.

Comment

• jason_larkham
                      jason_larkham commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spelling Bee do you know when an update with new content will be arriving?

• Spelling Bee
                      Spelling Bee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Jason. No, I don't.

• jason_larkham
                      jason_larkham commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Spelling Bee. Hopefully there will be new levels added to this update at least.

Thank you I was about to add to my song above

Comment

Bugfix update is live.

Comment

Still.no update for android

Comment

Well, another month has passed, and still no news of any content update for the IOS version. Is this game really dead?

Comment

• Pandemonium
                            Pandemonium commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I dont believe the game is dead as Android got their update like a week ago. I know you are interested in iOS updates but their goal was probably to bring bothe games to the same update before adding new content. They are probably working on a new updated that will be released for both Android and iOS devices at the same time.

• jason_larkham
                            jason_larkham commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The longer it takes for a content update the more players they will lose. I know they've lost a lot of Android and iOS players already due to long periods between updates.
                        Working...
                        X