Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.10.0 update be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.10.0 update be released?

Any chance we will get a Valentines update? Or even just some pink and sparkly decorations?? Pretty please..... 😬💜

Agreed Cosmic! Valentine's decorations would be wonderful! 💝

Comment

Is SV 2 nigh unto death?

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky just Google Smurf Village revenue and Sensory Tower will come up. It will list the revenues of all Beeline games. SV2 comes up as there lowest performing active game. It loses out to games that haven't been updated for years. Which is a really, really bad sign for the future of the title. The original SV is by far their most profitable game and all there other games combined and then doubled don't match the origional SV in revenue. Looking at the chart that I'm seeing SV2 is on life support at best, but Beeline is never going to tell you that they are going to pull the plug. They want you to spend money up to the last minute. We're still waiting for the promised Smurfs Life updates. There is some good news for both games, the new Smurf's movie will be out next year, if SV2 can survive that long, any title that features the Smurfs should get a power charge of new players, the bad news is that Beeline more than likely is working on a new SV3 to accompany the release of the new movie.

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if SV2 gets pulled, no way will I even look at SV3. No way, no how.

I'm still upset about losing my beloved Shrek game. 😡

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem is it was released too soon, the game was not tested properly on both platforms and was released with huge problematic bugs that we have seen in the first smurfs game. The difference is at least with the first smurfs game you have restore options to save your game, this game there are none and unfortunately the issues that are happening are causing people to walk away. All beeline need to do is address the issues within the game, add more levels, improve customer service, implement hidden recovery to this game and then maybe players may return. The other issue is not every device for android is compatible so changing that is also important. I think had beeline beta tested thw game on both platforms then the release worldwide would have been different.

I don't understand why Beeline doesn't give us some new Smurfy items with a few new levels? Give us something to buy! They're not making money, because there is nothing to buy in the game. If there was stuff to buy, we'd all be racking up our credit cards.....I love this game, I really don't understand why they're ignoring our plea's for items and levels. 😡

Come on Beeline! We don't want to lose our game.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Hear hear Amberglass. SV1 has reached its limit in terms of space yet more and more content is continuously added while SV2 is seemingly ignored. I do wonder if the delays are due to technical problems. So many Forum members are reporting lost progress and items or even lost games - perhaps Beeline are searching for a way to make SV2 more stable before they roll out lots of content? But then, if as Purple says, it is generating little revenue perhaps Beeline have decided it's not worth continuing. Perhaps they thought lots more players would transfer over to SV2 than actually did do. Hopefully though we are worrying for nothing cos I for one would be gutted to see the game abandoned.

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you won't expect to get a good revenue without new levels and items....same will happen to any game including SV1.

There is a bad lag while playing SV 2 on older devices. The more Smurfs are in a village, the more lag! No wonder so many stopped playing.
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-10-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fully agreed...the game also lag on my Iphone 6s !!!

Beeline, many people would like to know what is happening with this game as it has been a while since an update were released and there have been some major issues which has plagued the game.

Comment

Hi everyone. I've spoken with the Studio and no, this is not the end of Magical Meadow. They are working on improving the game and implementing fixes as well as working on new content. The next iOS update is now scheduled for March and it will remove the Snow, and have a lot to look forward too. In addition, the Android version update will also finally be arriving in March as well. The plan is to still bring both versions in line with one another so the Android version is not as far behind.

Looking forward to the future, the Studio is working on some major gameplay enhancements. In short, no the game is not dead. Yes, updates are coming. Yes, problems are being fixed, and YES, improvements are planned to make the game gameplay experience better for all of us.

Comment

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Spelling Bee, I'm very relieved to hear this. Any word on any expansion, I'm all out of room.

I'm really looking forward to this update! 😄

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's fabulous news Spelling Bee! Thank you for your msg. I don't mind waiting for an update as long as I know it's on its way. I think you may have been away. Please keep us informed. Many thanks. I want to continue playing both games.

• jason_larkham
          jason_larkham commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there any word on when a real update can be expected?

Sounds like good news. Thanks again Spelling Bee for keeping us informed!

Comment

That is a good news (: Happy the game is still going and hope for a many ,many years to come ,thank you Speling bee .

Comment

Three Cheers for Spelling Bee, who has once again stepped in to calm us down after we were all getting ourselves wound up over nothing! Thank you SB! 😍😊

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              But remember Smurf Life and Smurfette's Magic Match. Hope SV2 will not end like this games!

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup. Hoping this game won't end up as the Snoopy Street Fair since the update release is quite far from each other 😢😢😢

Any news on an update yet?

Comment

• jason_larkham
              jason_larkham commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree any news would be greatly appreciated.

• debbles smurf
              debbles smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Update apparently nexr month and from what was posted some changes are being made

• Prettinesx
              Prettinesx commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish we had more specialty smurf and character smurfs like SV1.
              I also purchased the lazy river smurf in SV1 and he disappered.
              Also my winter items are still in my decorations
              I updated my review from 5 stars to 3 stars on G.Play reviews and still nothing, I told them I wanted more decorations and holiday stuff. But no one replied, I don't want to take this game off my phone because it has such beautiful game play and story line. I wish they would update the store.

Yes Debbie, but it's almost next month.

Comment

To answer your question Cosmic ... I guess not. Shame about that but hopefully we can celebrate St Valentine's in the meadow next year

Comment

Is the upcoming update teasers ready, Spelling Bee?

Comment

Its march and we still have that Christmas tree in the marketplace.

Comment

• Prettinesx
                    Prettinesx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi there,
                    I have expressed my frustrations in google play reviews, about my winter items still being around. its getting so boring with no fun new decorations, I thought I was the only one upset and I was getting skipped on updates or something, somehow we need to ask beeline why is the magic meadow so outdated. I have purchased maybe 2 acorn bundles, I know they noticed that: another thing is why are acorns priced SKY HIGH its was some stuff that I could not resist but still. they don't even have the buy a bundle get a smurfy item like in SV1.
                    Does anyone have news on updates ?????
                    I also don't like the travel wagon its just too much.
                    Have a smurfy day!
                Working...
                X