Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Add a way for players to win free Power-ups and or Stars through normal game play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Add a way for players to win free Power-ups and or Stars through normal game play

I have several games just like Smurfette's Magic Match, but all of them offer one thing that this game does not - The chance to either get additional powerups or Stars merely by playing through the game each day.

As it is, I have my favorite costume for Smurfette, so now I'm pretty much only playing to get through the levels. But since you only receive two of each powerup in the game (none of which actually helped me complete the level I was on) I was thinking it might be nice to offer what most of the other games offer - The chance to win them back somehow. Perhaps by purchasing them with a large amount of coins (since they're essentially useless once you have all the costume parts).

Or by accumulating a certain number of points or level. You should be able to get stars occasionally like smurf village.

Comment

Working...
    X