Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfette's Magic Match Android version 1.1.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfette's Magic Match Android version 1.1.0 is live and available for download!

Click here to download!

What's new in 1.1.0?

- Help Smurfette save the village!
    - Swap puzzle pieces to match three or more Smurfy objects at a time to clear pieces and complete levels
    - Line up four or more Smurfy objects in a row to unlock powerups
    - Make your way through 70 Smurf-tacular levels
    - Use powerful Smurfy boosters featuring your favorite characters to breeze through levels
    - Sync with Facebook to track your progress against your friends

The last update of smurfs village under Android got a in-game button for Smurfettes Magic Match. When try to remove this button I installed the game. After clicking the button in smurfs village Comes a Screen with "Play" and a blue Screen with a smurf appears with Background Sound. then it Closes itself into a full black Screen. The direct start also Fails in the same way when the orange Beeline Logo is shown. Is this only my Problem? How can I fix it?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Fechi. There could be several reasons that is happening. The best thing to do is to contact Beeline Customer Support directly with this issue. In order to do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

I just got Smurfette's magic match for android ,I installed it with no problem thank u Beeline

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you got the game and like it Nakiamie.
Working...
X