Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I invite friends and get them to show up on my leaderboard in the Android version of Smurfette's Magic Match?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I invite friends and get them to show up on my leaderboard in the Android version of Smurfette's Magic Match?

Hello,
    I am a long time Smurfs' Village player on Android Kindle. Today I started this game. Currently on level 26. I like it so far but none of my Android Smurfs' Village friends are showing up on my leaderboard for this game. I know several of them play. Why can I not see any friends? Do they have to play on Kindle/Amazon in order for them to show up? I have sent them invites to play as well as requests for lives. They have sent me requests as well. Where would I see these requests, in the game or on Facebook? Either way I do not see any requests anywhere. Perhaps I am missing something since I am new to the game.
    Thank you for any help!

Hi Katerina. To my knowledge, all you need to do is go into the settings on your Smurfette's Magic Match App. Click on the button next to Social and get signed in with your Facebook account. Once you have that all set up, then you can go into the settings menu again and click on the invite friends button. Again, I believe this is also done through Facebook.

Comment

Working...
    X