Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit on the number of Golden Hammers that you can receive from your Facebook friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit on the number of Golden Hammers that you can receive from your Facebook friends?

First, fun game. I'm at level 55, and earned one golden hammer so far towards the three I need to move past that roadblock. I have one Facebook friend who has sent me another golden hammer, which I received. In subsequent days, she has tried sending me a second golden hammer, but has been unsuccessful. I know friends can only send you one a day, but is there a limit to the overall number they can send you? I'm finding it nearly impossible to complete level 50 in order to earn the third golden hammer. Not only do you need to complete a very difficult level, but then you need to capture the hammer which only appears after all three building materials have been captured. In several hundred attempts so far, I've only seen the hammer three times, and never close to enough moves to capture it.

Some of those levels can be hard - especially when you get thru a hard level (just!) and then realise you will have to do it later for a golden hammer. The only way I got thru level 50 for the golden hammer was to fluke lots of 4 in a rows and got potions that cleared just the right columns so that the logs fell straight down. Good luck for clearing that level - the newer levels just after 55 are fun - growing crops - but some of those are difficult as well.

Comment

Working...
    X