Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please add a confirmation pop-up before spending Solar Amulets to upgrade the crafting stations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please add a confirmation pop-up before spending Solar Amulets to upgrade the crafting stations

Upgrading a Crafting Station level 2 and 3 costs Solar Amulets, please ask before using. Suddenly I "lost" 4 Solar Amulets. I hadn't realized Upgrading a Crafting Station level 2 and 3 costs Solar Amulets. Please add a Warning just like the one before using Moonstones. Fulco

It does ask you if you want to upgrade, not sure if that counts as a warning though.

Comment

The first screen doesn't have a Solar Amulet. The second one shows a tiny Amulet, much smaller then the one for "freeing" a Smurf, like Farmer. The amultets cost huge amounts of Moondust!

Comment

• essiw
        essiw commented
        Editing a comment
        That is true, they should make those larger

[ND] = [NP]?

Comment

Hi Fulco, please read this topic that has been Stickied to the top of the idea section: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...what-they-mean

Comment

I did the same thing...misused solar amulets by clicking upgrade with no warning.

Comment

You don't have to spend moondust to buy solar amulets. You can make them at the Sunstone crafter.

Comment

Working...
            X